Stihl rep

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best bet is to call your local shop and ask him for your area reps phone number. and if the problem is with that particular shop call one in the next town over. I have told all of my customers that my Phone # is for any of there customers if there is a way i can help

Adrpk said:
I need the phone number of a Stihl rep. Not a sales rep. A warranty type of rep.

Although out of your region here are a few guys you can call

515-238-7078
847-561-5696

If you get no service there I can find more

The distributor for your area is northeast Stihl is 203-929-8488, and the
sales rep will be the one you want to talk to for warranty issues.

What is the problem????

Just looking for someone to fix my saw. Someone Stihl recomends. He will probably tell me my regular guy is good but the scales have tipped for me on that guy. I would like to know also if other people have had problems with his work other than me. It's a long story with too many details but I have to try something else. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks for the replies.

Adrpk said:
Just looking for someone to fix my saw. Someone Stihl recomends. He will probably tell me my regular guy is good but the scales have tipped for me on that guy. I would like to know also if other people have had problems with his work other than me. It's a long story with too many details but I have to try something else. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks for the replies.

If that is the case then the numbers I provided will help you. Give them a call, They will help you out

Back