Stihl saws stolen in Franklin County VA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roanoker494

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
STOLEN: 4 STIHL CHAINSAWS

STOLEN: 4 STIHL CHAINSAWS (FRANKLIN COUNTY)

I had 4 Stihl Chainsaws stolen from my house sometime between Jan. 14 and Jan. 24.
2 Stihl 034 Supers with 20" bars, 1 Stihl MS 310 with a 20" bar and 1 Stihl 029 Super with 18" bar. If anyone has any information about the whereabouts of these saws please call me at 540-263-0347 or call Franklin County Sheriff Dept. at 540-483-3000. Reward for the 034 Supers as they were my grandfathers and were sentimental, not to mention they run better than the new ones you can buy.

K series shop manual

STOLEN: 4 STIHL CHAINSAWS

STOLEN: 4 STIHL CHAINSAWS (FRANKLIN COUNTY)

I had 4 Stihl Chainsaws stolen from my house sometime between Jan. 14 and Jan. 24.
2 Stihl 034 Supers with 20" bars, 1 Stihl MS 310 with a 20" bar and 1 Stihl 029 Super with 18" bar. If anyone has any information about the whereabouts of these saws please call me at 540-263-0347 or call Franklin County Sheriff Dept. at 540-483-3000. Reward for the 034 Supers as they were my grandfathers and were sentimental, not to mention they run better than the new ones you can buy.

Is there a chance , of getting a copy of that manual please ? I have the owners manual but really could use the shop manual . Please let me know by email -- [email protected] . Thank you & God bless

I hope you find the guy with your saws and rip his balls off. We don't need more stupid bastards like him running around. :angry:

Do they have any distinct markings or anything? I would watch ebay, because there are tons of used saws coming up all the time. I hope you get the saws back, I believe I would go off the deep end if someone took mine!!!!

Back