Stihls Own Branded Plug?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More that the Chinese have zero problem with switching in cheaper steel while the OEM contractor isn't looking. If the OEM is supplying the material, they better be making sure that what winds up in the end product is what they actually supplied. Otherwise the Chinese are perfectly happy to swap in inferior steel, and resell the good stuff at a profit elsewhere.
It's more like they don't have the ability to make high quality steel. Same story with aluminum.

^^^^ Same.... but I will use them for 4 stroke equipment. Mowers, generators, tillers and the like. No complaints.... yet.
Interesting you find the same, as mentioned to Sean, I find the 4 stroke ope ignitions to be less forgiving than 2 strokes! Lower coil resistances and weaker sparks.

I may be lucky! Dunno... A lot of the new Champion plugs I have in stock are like 15-20 yrs old. I bought a bunch in bulk long time ago. Maybe they are better built or quality???

I have seen some newer 4 stroke stuff with factory NGK. Weird new plug numbers and such. Just recently, my cousins boy got a 2016 Polaris RZR 170 EFI with an NGK CR6HSA. Had to order a few for him for the next couple of services as my town has squat for NGK sellers.

That's not a new number, it's a standard ngk copper core bottom of the line 10mm plug. Been using them for years in my zenoah rc engines. Husqy uses that size in its newer saws as well, just a cmr6h or cmr7h. Can't remember off the top of my head, the 562xp took one of them and my g320 zen engine takes the other.

That's not a new number, it's a standard ngk copper core bottom of the line 10mm plug. Been using them for years in my zenoah rc engines. Husqy uses that size in its newer saws as well, just a cmr6h or cmr7h. Can't remember off the top of my head, the 562xp took one of them and my g320 zen engine takes the other.
Husqy uses cmr6h (550xp mk2)....or bpmr7a (450 mk2)....

The Stihl plug looks cool ,guess i would by a few just to have .The chi/com stuff we avoid for various reasons!We need more/all things made in OUR country USA!

Latest posts

Back