Stolen log splitter shaver lake and auberry area.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW there is a crime wave of thefts going on all over. Everyone should step up their security.
ya there is. around me SxS and quads are getting stolen like crazy. guy had his hunting camp broken into and his quad stolen, and it was found almost 5hrs north, 16 y/o girl riding it down country rd., cop pulled her over asking for registration, didn't have it, I was given this quad. gun was never recovered last I heard. another dude just got his SxS home, and he lives off the main drag, in the woods a bit, and it was stolen off of His trailer, ain't got that back yet. We think all these Sxs thefts are because people are buying them and dealers posting on their bookface page so and so just bought this or that. hopefully the splitter is returned

If you dont have cameras they are a good deterrent for thrives. Easter before last at about 3:00am somebody backed up to our chipper on the farm hooked up and left. It's still gone. My uncle bought it new in the early 2000's and had all the info. It had fairly low hours. Im putting in a big camera system when it warm up. Glad he got it back. Keep an eye on that joker.
You need a laser guide on your property across the front with a beeper alert next to your bed. I be interested in seeing the footage of you putting rifle holes in some jokers rig from upstairs at your place :)

Trail cam
Light beam
5150, 30-06, pick one
in laws have something like that, they have a shared road on the backside of their barn that the sneaky neighbors use to get to their camp, and when they break the beam, a chime goes off in their house, and they have the cameras set up so they can check them on their phones too. Mil was down in Fl for Her granddaughter's grad, and the farm hand never showed up one day, so she had to call someone else to do the chores lol.

@mountainguyed67

You should lock up your stuff...thieves are a thieving.
Big time, they are stealing all over the place!
ya there is. around me SxS and quads are getting stolen like crazy. guy had his hunting camp broken into and his quad stolen, and it was found almost 5hrs north, 16 y/o girl riding it down country rd., cop pulled her over asking for registration, didn't have it, I was given this quad. gun was never recovered last I heard. another dude just got his SxS home, and he lives off the main drag, in the woods a bit, and it was stolen off of His trailer, ain't got that back yet. We think all these Sxs thefts are because people are buying them and dealers posting on their bookface page so and so just bought this or that. hopefully the splitter is returned
A lot of it is from adds on Facebook Marketplace, that's how they find your address. Lots of the crooks are from Camden. Police don't seem to care hardly, they let them ride all over the streets and have orders from higher up not to do any high speed pursuits. They think they are untouchable.

A lot of it is from adds on Facebook Marketplace, that's how they find your address. Lots of the crooks are from Camden. Police don't seem to care hardly, they let them ride all over the streets and have orders from higher up not to do any high speed pursuits. They think they are untouchable.
ya i commented on the bookface post, if it would have had untaxed cigs in the tool box then the PSP, would be all over it, they are busting people left and right for untaxed cartons of cigs. as long as the gov gets their money they could care less about stolen property and such.🙄

It all stems from Philly and the policy to not pursue UTV and ATV. They come right over the bridge in enclosed trailers and swap or trade bikes that go out all over the northeast. You could probably earn a living fixing stolen bikes and quads that they blowup but will fix with zero dollars initially invested because they are stolen.

It all stems from Philly and the policy to not pursue UTV and ATV. They come right over the bridge in enclosed trailers and swap or trade bikes that go out all over the northeast. You could probably earn a living fixing stolen bikes and quads that they blowup but will fix with zero dollars initially invested because they are stolen.
Too bad the Police don't care enough to watch that bridge at night when they bring the stolen stuff back at 4 AM . They steal trucks too just to carry the stolen quads I know for a fact! We have given the police the names and pictures of these crooks and still nothing!

Too bad the Police don't care enough to watch that bridge at night when they bring the stolen stuff back at 4 AM . They steal trucks too just to carry the stolen quads I know for a fact! We have given the police the names and pictures of these crooks and still nothing!
Why wouldn't you steal some guys bread and butter truck if you know they will not go after it, rhetorical.

The boss in Philly resigned last week or two ago. She knew Philly was just a stepping stone to more money in reality. Nothing changed and I doubt it will. Once your on point with the city council then you get in bed with whom ever is running the show and the rest fall in line. The corruption runs deep in all the cities. Keeping people worried leaves room for gentrification when people get scared 😱. All the wheels turning with gears know this. It's always about an angle to gain more wealth as an individual. Service to the people is a thing of the past when they know the crooked people go all the way to congress and the house. Senators are a joke and they were paid for long before they sat in the seat.

Stolen personal or company property isn't a concern anymore in the big cities and many large towns.

Latest posts

Back