Stolen - Vermeer SC352 with Trailer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillClimb

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just had a Vermeer SC352 stolen, as well as the trailer that it was on.
For those of you who don't know, the SC352 is a self propelled stump grinder, yellow with black and green trim, with 4 front tires and 2 back tires and mine was pretty new...about a year old.

The trailer was dual axle, red steel frame, wooden deck, with no rails. 16' X 6' with a tilt in the back and with 2 ramps. There was reflective hwy tape all around and it was the standard 2" ball hitch

The stump grinder serial # was 210 (which is the last 3 numbers of the VIN and is what Vermeer goes by). For anyone that wants the full VIN please shoot me an email.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Will Allen

I'm off this week will be out looking around in south Jersey Hope you find the person or persons that did this.Tony ps sorry for your loss.

Good to know I got that many eyes out there....thanks.

As far as identifying scratches go, the machine looked pretty good. That model hasn't been out for too long. The vermeer stripes were a little scratched on the 'non-operator' side of the machine. And there were circular scratches around the keyhole, where a big keychain must have swung around while in use or transit. I bought it brand-new with those scratches and i've always used a single key, which doesn't scratch it like that. My salesman said sorry for the scratches and gave me a spray can of "Vermeer Yellow".

There are also a couple of small spots where i've used the spray paint on the machine. But they're all small....not too good for ID from a distance.

Appreciate y'alls help - Will

Gosh, that just stinks. I think DDM is in South Carolina also, pm him and I bet he would keep an eye out. People should not take other peoples property, it just isn't right.

Best of luck in catching the fools.:chainsaw:

sorry

Man I sorry to haer that is there any one out there with any respect any more Ill keep an eye out in terre haute IN ya never know

Back