Stop reading, join in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well true. Thats why you have to drain their wallets before they leave. After you send em home broke who cares what they say,hahaha

True story--I sent two customers the other day to the local Stihl guy for chains bigger than what we carry. I've never been in the Stihl store and I don't even work in the chainsaw department. I think you need to give me a referral fee. :)

True story--I sent two customers the other day to the local Stihl guy for chains bigger than what we carry. I've never been in the Stihl store and I don't even work in the chainsaw department. I think you need to give me a referral fee. :)

Fair enuff, did you send them to me or just some Stihl dealer? Had you sent them to me I would had charged them triple and gave you 25% finders fee...

Nope. All a saw was fat dumbassed home depot customers today. :)

Excuse me, I resemble that remark, but I wasn't out of the house today !

I do think it's funny when I stop in after work, with my ID badge still on an orange NOS drink lanyard, and people stop me and ask if I know where items are located. It's just an orange lanyard for cripes sake !

Excuse me, I resemble that remark, but I wasn't out of the house today !

I do think it's funny when I stop in after work, with my ID badge still on an orange NOS drink lanyard, and people stop me and ask if I know where items are located. It's just an orange lanyard for cripes sake !

You should try being in my shoes for a while. I clock out, take my apron off, and still get customers asking me questions about where stuff is as I'm heading out the door! :)

I see this thread is still moving right along. Looks like we've got some long time readers now posting, quite a few I might add and that a good thing.

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter. I've been lurking reading all the new posters. Party is over, sadly for some I'm back. Thats right Woodie, your dream did not come true, I'm back baby and you best gets used to it, ya hear me fool,hahahaha

I lurk here a bit, more in the political forum though, keep my mouth shut and read and learn, and laugh. :)
When I buy my 372xpw, ( next week some time ) I'll post some pics and in action.

hahah Here is a pic of my land cruiser. It was on our snow day.

IMG_1519.jpg

Danm nice truck!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I've been lurking reading all the new posters. Party is over, sadly for some I'm back. Thats right Woodie, your dream did not come true, I'm back baby and you best gets used to it, ya hear me fool,hahahaha

I'm sure your livestock will enjoy their rest.

got me, too

I followed this site for at least six months before I joined, and it's become an almost daily addiction. I've got a Homie Super XL that I've been nursing along for the past few years, but I'm saving some cash to get a saw that will bring me into the 21st century. I'm only about an hour from Leesburg, so I may have to pay Tom a visit...

Anyway, even though I have limited knowledge about saws, I've found this to be just about the most entertaining forum on the internet. It's more than a message board about saws - it's a community, and an informative, funny, and cantankerous one at that!

Back