Super Splitter spare parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lakesideC1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am driving up to Mass to pickup my new Super Splitter and I am considering picking up some spare parts.

What spare parts would you SuperSplitter owners suggest I pickup ? Bearings / Belts ?

Maybe an extra belt or other then that just about everything should last a long time even the belts can be sourced locally at any good farm or parts store. At least if it were me id forget where i put the spare parts by the time i needed them. Good luck and have a good road trip.

It looks like not many parts wear out , I think I will get the bearings and attach them to the splitter so I don't forget where I put them. I can make my own bumb stops at work in the machine shop.

Thanks for the tips !

All the Best , Mike

splitter

I was going to take a ride over to pick up a super split.Only about 5 -6 hours aways but I think I will wait a couple months to see how the new updated tractor supply splitters are holding up with the updated pieces.I thought maybe with the $1000 I saved and gas money to pick up,I could buy a new Husky and this years wood supply

I was going to take a ride over to pick up a super split.Only about 5 -6 hours aways but I think I will wait a couple months to see how the new updated tractor supply splitters are holding up with the updated pieces.I thought maybe with the $1000 I saved and gas money to pick up,I could buy a new Husky and this years wood supply

The way I see it, the extra $1000 for the Super Split is like money in the bank.

And made in USA. :msp_smile:

I didn't get any extra parts with mine and haven't needed any. But extra bump stops and ram bearings would not be a bad idea.

I ended up just getting the bearing used to force the rack down onto the pinon gear , this is all Paul thought I could need . I will only split 10 cord a year max so I should be good for a while.

It was good to meet Paul and buy an American produced product with a 40 + year track record that meet all my specifications including an electric motor option.

All the Best !

Back