Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get it...

We're young and move faster than the slug!

Ohh good times! Best was when I flooded a 'Vette that the owner cut down no parking tape to park there in front of a hydrant. We had a main leaking under a major 4 lane through down town and we had to blow off some pressure to keep the road from collapsing...

Moving fast won't help you two ! :msp_rolleyes:

I had a very good day cutting up rock maple for me firewood, split and piled a cord at home and then went up the lake to get the camp opened up for this year. Nice day but still a bit chilly out in the wind.

I had a very good day cutting up rock maple for me firewood, split and piled a cord at home and then went up the lake to get the camp opened up for this year. Nice day but still a bit chilly out in the wind.

Sounds like you had a good day.

I did too until the back went wacky on me ? Finished that 038,built a Eeko 3400 and fine tuned a Stihl whacker. LOL Plus moved more saws around.

Working in the shop late, almost done the next blade. The air cutoff tool is dieing on me, it stalls with the slightest pressure. Ended up using one of the angle grinders. It worked fine as long as I kept cooling it with a wet rag.

Dan, that looks almost like a factory product, very nice work! :clap:

Working in the shop late, almost done the next blade. The air cutoff tool is dieing on me, it stalls with the slightest pressure. Ended up using one of the angle grinders. It worked fine as long as I kept cooling it with a wet rag.

Dan, that looks almost like a factory product, very nice work! :clap:

Its a factory blade. LOL

Sounds like you had a good day.

I did too until the back went wacky on me ? Finished that 038,built a Eeko 3400 and fine tuned a Stihl whacker. LOL Plus moved more saws around.

With the sun out and the wind much softer than it was yesterday it was a good day to be on the water and up to the camp. I was using the Pioneer/Partner with the 028 piston in it when my BIL showed up with the Stihl MS170 he has been bragging about, his first new saw ever...LOL
He wrongly thought his saw would outcut an old Pioneer...LOL

With the sun out and the wind much softer than it was yesterday it was a good day to be on the water and up to the camp. I was using the Pioneer/Partner with the 028 piston in it when my BIL showed up with the Stihl MS170 he has been bragging about, his first new saw ever...LOL
He wrongly thought his saw would outcut an old Pioneer...LOL

Just LITTLE WRONG ! LMAO !!!

That little turd couldn't hold a candle to that saw even if you hadn't worked it over. LOL

He used to hold Pioneers in disdain but is slowly learning the truth. He couldn`t get over an old 50cc Pioneer outcutting his mighty MS 170. Obviously he don`t know much about saws...LOL
I had one of my Pioneer P26`s there also and I think it would outcut that 170 but held off disgracing him too badly...LOL

He used to hold Pioneers in disdain but is slowly learning the truth. He couldn`t get over an old 50cc Pioneer outcutting his mighty MS 170. Obviously he don`t know much about saws...LOL
I had one of my Pioneer P26`s there also and I think it would outcut that 170 but held off disgracing him too badly...LOL

A 170 don't have much ! Only 35cc LOL The P26 would spank it real easy !

A 170 don't have much ! Only 35cc LOL The P26 would spank it real easy !

I figured so but he would really be disgraced if I beat him with a saw that old. He did own an XL12 before getting this 170 and claims the 170 is faster...LOL ...He only cuts up old shipping pallets at his place...LOL

Back