Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Busy morning for the Slug ! Got a Husky 350 ready to put a new P&C on. Just sent 4 saws and a whacker out the door ! Seems there are stihl 5 more saws and one whacker waiting to be picked up ! LOL Had more saws done than I thought ! LOL Guess thee were 15 saws laying here waiting to go home all at once ! No wonder I was whining ! LOL

John, I have a spare box-o-saw if you want it. I think it has a unrepairable ms170 (my former door stop), and half a stihl 08s. :msp_sneaky: am I helping?

Actually, that 08s has what I believe to be an unused mahle p & c which I need for my other 08s. The rest of that box is about $2 of scrap magnesium....

Thanks , but to maintain my previous statement, I don't need it. LOL I have 2 boxes of 017/018 stuff to put together now ! LOL Most people don't want a 08s , just to old and ugly but I have love for all saws! LOL Give me a few days and ask again and I'll have fallen off the wagon!

There I fixed it for ya bud! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I'm sure one superintendent was calling me worse than that this AM. He called once Saturday afternoon, three times yesterday, and again this morning at 6:40. Normally I'd answer the phone call this morning but I didn't today just on principle that all of his voice mails this weekend could have been solved by opening his plans up. Too lazy to look up the answer so he'll bother me all weekend? Nah..

The voice mail I left him was interesting to say the least....

Back