Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening fellas. Busy first day. Think I'm really gonna like it here. Everyone kept asking if I'd flown in a bucket yet.....nope. But were having an open house for customers and Thursday and apparently there will be a 150' aerial unit.....they want to stick me in it.....

Ohh that'll be a good one there. Last time I went up in a bucket it was over 401 in downtown 5:00 traffic. I'll show you that intersection some time... No fun at all!

Why you guys havin all the fun without me!? 70' in the bucket was enough for me! NC needs to have a GTG! Or you fellas should ride up to Halifax

I went to 90' on one of them old TV towers.Don't care to ever do that again ! Dang thing would sway 10' in all directions ! :msp_scared:

Heights don't bother me

Done tree service as a climber

Gone repelling and mountain climbing

What was scares me is that sudden stop at the end of the fall!!!

Whatcha ya waitin on ?

To throw a GTG? We had a couple, sure is a lot of work! And we dont cut as much as we were. Gmaw and Gpaw moved and quit burnin and with a real full time job, spare time for me is at a minimum. Dad cant do very much by hisself handling the wood anymore. He keeps the shop warm though.
But you guys are welcome to stop and talk here anytime!

I gotts nothing........nice day here...sunny but a cool SE breeze off the ocean kept it from being real nice. Drove down to Stonington around 2:15 Pm ...low tide.... needed to inspect my outhaul and make sure it was stihl in good order....was fouled with old seaweed and other flotsam....All good now...outboard will go down before the end of the week.......gotta get out to camp....also was given a car out there if I want it.....68 Saab 95 Station Wagon...LOL!! two door.....14,000 original miles.....Ford v4...four on th tree!!! Had a good friend check it out for me says it's solid as a rock....Summer people used it 3 weeks a yr and kept it in an old dry barn.....they are replacing it with an electric golf cart!!!......58 Hoss I think.....real screamer..only the second yr 4 stroke Saabs......66 and before were water cooled, 3 cyl., 750CC 2 smokes......getting it back is no problem as I have to run a barge out there twice this summer anyway.....free!!!! cheep..cheep..cheep.......

I gotts nothing........nice day here...sunny but a cool SE breeze off the ocean kept it from being real nice. Drove down to Stonington around 2:15 Pm ...low tide.... needed to inspect my outhaul and make sure it was stihl in good order....was fouled with old seaweed and other flotsam....All good now...outboard will go down before the end of the week.......gotta get out to camp....also was given a car out there if I want it.....68 Saab 95 Station Wagon...LOL!! two door.....14,000 original miles.....Ford v4...four on th tree!!! Had a good friend check it out for me says it's solid as a rock....Summer people used it 3 weeks a yr and kept it in an old dry barn.....they are replacing it with an electric golf cart!!!......58 Hoss I think.....real screamer..only the second yr 4 stroke Saabs......66 and before were water cooled, 3 cyl., 750CC 2 smokes......getting it back is no problem as I have to run a barge out there twice this summer anyway.....free!!!! cheep..cheep..cheep.......

When I worked at that body shop we restored 2 of the old 2 stroke SAABs ! Both 4 of the tree ! UGLY !!! LOL

Back