Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure one superintendent was calling me worse than that this AM. He called once Saturday afternoon, three times yesterday, and again this morning at 6:40. Normally I'd answer the phone call this morning but I didn't today just on principle that all of his voice mails this weekend could have been solved by opening his plans up. Too lazy to look up the answer so he'll bother me all weekend? Nah..

The voice mail I left him was interesting to say the least....

Maybe he can't read ? LOL Seems how they made bosses where I worked,couldn't do anything else,make them a boss. LOL

Maybe he can't read ? LOL Seems how they made bosses where I worked,couldn't do anything else,make them a boss. LOL

He kept telling me "I'm just an old farm boy from TN.." and I told him that I am a farm boy and we called people that act like him f*($in' idiots!

May keep a close eye on him the first few days. LOL

Yeah...maybe so...

Lunch time, then off to the grind again. Since its a real nice day here I will get some more chainsawing in this evening.

I planned on running a saw a bit this evening before giving it to my brother but I woke up with a headache this morning and it's been building all day.... I think I'll pass on saws this evening.

I'm uber tired but guess what I get to do it again tonight and the next ten nights after!

Not sure why I say yes to doin it

Oh yeah I remember that almighty dollar!

But it's not hard and it ain't bad

But 15hr days blow!

Work sleep repeat

Ron since he shaved and got into the deck building business .

attachment.php

Evening fellas. Busy first day. Think I'm really gonna like it here. Everyone kept asking if I'd flown in a bucket yet.....nope. But were having an open house for customers and Thursday and apparently there will be a 150' aerial unit.....they want to stick me in it.....

2-X wives and 3-X live ins. :D

Now that interesting....................
got me to thinking.................
never been married.....................
live in's ??

for a good 20 yr stetch about two to three a year !!!

Back