Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't done nothing this afternoon ! Just enjoying a real nice day outside ! P on them dang saws !

OL came home with more mushrooms ! Frying some up right now !

Arent you supposed to like dry them up,the grind them up and smoke them or sumthin ??

They look more like a sponge,..morel mushrooms,

images

They are called sponge mushrooms too. Up in Michigan they can be found by the truck load ! Stores are selling them here now at 50.00 per lb. !!

They have always brought a high price here in NS also, I know guys that would pick them every day for about a week and make 2-3 times what they could at work.

The vette went to the Dr's today for breaks,,then tires and alignment.
better find a nice bed and breakfast for when i get up there to harrass you and Jeremy :)

We've got plenty of B&B spots in this area , some may even own couches , also know as a chesterfield in Canadian .
I gots plenty of coffee that will keep till you get here .

mrbrown_coffee.jpg

They have always brought a high price here in NS also, I know guys that would pick them every day for about a week and make 2-3 times what they could at work.

There are some out around Oregon,up in the mountains they get.Guys make a years wages just picking them !

Friend of mine is going to Michigan and staying a week just to go mushroom hunting ! NUTS ! LOL

Latest posts

Back