Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mornin All...

John...is this the P&C you got coming???
Jonsered 590 Piston and Cylinder Brand New Mahle Part Chainsaw | eBay

If it is...then not to bad a price for something that rare.....

Or did you get that used one from sawagain???

Made plans last night to have a friend on the island leave a truck for me at the town landing so I can haul tools and a battery up to the little white Saab on Saturday. Gonna see if I can get the motor started and running. Also gonna pull the clutch master and slave and bring them back to the main to inspect closely to see if I can rebuild with just kits or have to replace with new units. Hope I can rebuild.......damn stuff is real spendy.....only one place I've found so far that has these parts.....a Saab 96/95 specialty shop out in Washington state...I meen real spendy.......durn little clutch slave is like $220.00!!! But you all no how it goes.......if he is the only one that has it, he can charge whatever he wants...'cause he knows if you need one you'll pay!!! Just like working on old saws that parts for are NLA......guess I should be used to it.......never intended to subsidize Sweden......

Mornin All...

Made plans last night to have a friend on the island leave a truck for me at the town landing so I can haul tools and a battery up to the little white Saab on Saturday. Gonna see if I can get the motor started and running. Also gonna pull the clutch master and slave and bring them back to the main to inspect closely to see if I can rebuild with just kits or have to replace with new units. Hope I can rebuild.......damn stuff is real spendy.....only one place I've found so far that has these parts.....a Saab 96/95 specialty shop out in Washington state...I meen real spendy.......durn little clutch slave is like $220.00!!! But you all no how it goes.......if he is the only one that has it, he can charge whatever he wants...'cause he knows if you need one you'll pay!!! Just like working on old saws that parts for are NLA......guess I should be used to it.......never intended to subsidize Sweden......

You are doing a great job on the subsidizing thing, those spensive Jred parts and Subbs....LOL

Mornin All...

Yep , that be the one. LOL

Thinking about getting a couple matter plants to plant today ? Could be just a little early,but I can chance a couple. LOL Need to pick up bush cuke seeds too ! I plant them in pots,works just fine that way. Thought I had some seed,but I loose things a LOT !

Got to go pack up a bunch of stuff that should have been mailed out last week ! Then I have to wait till the OL gets home to make the trip to the PO.My truck is broke down,acts like it has water in the gas again? Did this once before after my Nephew replaced the fuel pump.Don't think he is getting it sealed up right? Or I could have got bad gas ? Had that happen before too. Can't expect much out of a Ferd. LOL

Not getting anywhere today so far. Maybe pulling weeds was a bad idea ? Trouble is I can't just sit around letting things go to **** !
Just can't get things working so far today. Can't blame the rain,its nice and sunny out there ! LOL
Guess I just have to wait and hope the second pill does something,first one didn't.

OK , done whining,least I got out of bed ! :msp_thumbsup:

to hot !!!

tried on that huskapewlan 235 again,keeps flooding out on me.

Got to go pack up a bunch of stuff that should have been mailed out last week ! Then I have to wait till the OL gets home to make the trip to the PO.My truck is broke down,acts like it has water in the gas again? Did this once before after my Nephew replaced the fuel pump.Don't think he is getting it sealed up right? Or I could have got bad gas ? Had that happen before too. Can't expect much out of a Ferd. LOL

I am thinking I might have to get a Ford Super Duty diesel 2500 series to haul my tools around.

I am thinking I might have to get a Ford Super Duty diesel 2500 series to haul my tools around.

Make sure it's an older one.......the last couple years of those have very, very expensive brakes....a friend of mine has had two....just trades them in when they need a brake job.....like $1,800.00 so both he and a friend who owns a garage said......might be worth looking into before you buy.....

On the super duty brakes, my uncle has a 2005 f350 diesel, dually. After 180,000 miles, it is still on original brakes, hardly any wear. He uses the exhaust brake for almost everything, it really saves the pads. Even if it was $2000 for brakes, I bet the cost per mile is less than a small car.

On the super duty brakes, my uncle has a 2005 f350 diesel, dually. After 180,000 miles, it is still on original brakes, hardly any wear. He uses the exhaust brake for almost everything, it really saves the pads. Even if it was $2000 for brakes, I bet the cost per mile is less than a small car.

That's what I meant by "older"...the last 2-3 yrs models are the really expensive ones....I think my friend's 2500 was at around 80,000 when it was needing brake work. 350 is a much different beast than the 2500 as well...

Back