Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK,,huskapewlan got the best of me :(

seems it needs a carb kit.

looks like have ta pull the engine to ge to the carb bolts !!

ainta gonna do it !!

attachment.php

Hey John ! Watch them deep fried Shrooms & Spam ....

Make sure it's an older one.......the last couple years of those have very, very expensive brakes....a friend of mine has had two....just trades them in when they need a brake job.....like $1,800.00 so both he and a friend who owns a garage said......might be worth looking into before you buy.....

Well that sucks!!!
I know a guy that has a 2005 Ford Super Duty 2500 diesel , it has 122,000 km on the clock and has been a show toy all its life. Undercoated every year and looked after like a child. He got married recently and they are expecting their first child. He says the truck has to go.

Well that sucks!!!
I know a guy that has a 2005 Ford Super Duty 2500 diesel , it has 122,000 km on the clock and has been a show toy all its life. Undercoated every year and looked after like a child. He got married recently and they are expecting their first child. He says the truck has to go.

I think the 05's are more normal......I'm not really a Ford guy (though I have two F450 Diesel Super Dutys) but I think the real expensive ones are like 2010/2011/2012/2013s....something to do with the antilock system...I'd find a Ford guy to talk to...or just go price rotors/pads etc. for the 05....

I think the 05's are more normal......I'm not really a Ford guy (though I have two F450 Diesel Super Dutys) but I think the real expensive ones are like 2010/2011/2012/2013s....something to do with the antilock system...I'd find a Ford guy to talk to...or just go price rotors/pads etc. for the 05....

I will check with a friend that is Ford blue through and through. He knows them really well and is a big fan of Jake brakes on diesels.

Back