Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am off on a fishing trip tomorrow, will be gone for 3 days or so.

Have fun Jerry......good to get away for a few days....nice time of yr....took Hoss out to the back pasture just before dark last night.....new grass was about 4" tall......he likey.......was rather displeased when I said it was time to go back.......Hoss really likes his springtime grass...

My other half called just as I was getting ready to leave the jobsite yesterday afternoon......."check engine" light came on in the Saab.....she plugged in the reader....two codes...pertaining to airflow control....(sigh) I said don't clear them. So I picked it up at her job...left my truck....not looking forward.....got to the shop and got looking around and found a large vac hose in the PCV system had slipped off.....put it back on with a clamp....erased the codes....test drove ...all good...Phew!!!!! OL happy.....Me too!!!!

Hey Robin !
I thot you were up here , a broken down Suub on side the highway , since it's not you , you want me to call the "Cast Iron Pirates" ??? You might get a whole skandi car for parts .......cheep cheep cheep ......

Hey Robin !
I thot you were up here , a broken down Suub on side the highway , since it's not you , you want me to call the "Cast Iron Pirates" ??? You might get a whole skandi car for parts .......cheep cheep cheep ......

That must be pretty rare up there........not the broke down Saab...(Something Almost Always Broken) ....or the less flattering (Something An Azzole Built)......but I never saw many of those up around your area......send 'er on down.....parts is parts!!! And cheep parts is best!!!!

Scritch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,scritch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,scratch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aahhh...................

That must be pretty rare up there........not the broke down Saab...(Something Almost Always Broken) ....or the less flattering (Something An Azzole Built)......but I never saw many of those up around your area......send 'er on down.....parts is parts!!! And cheep parts is best!!!!

Yup , we got like 5 or 6 of them up here , maybe more , useta have a Suub only dealer , most ownerz wear wool socks and sandals in the winter , spend the day at staarbucks , smell of patchouli ........

I had a weak moment and let one of my customers bring in his 94 525i BeeMW , now I've got a square Vulvo B sumthin' in the parking lot and had to point down the road to a 72 Porch , I gotta put a stop to this or my mechanic will end up like Ron wanting to throw Skandi and Gerrman junk out the door LOL

Real quiet this morning. Really can't move yet. Really don't like it ! Really want to get to doing something. Really don't want to tear this 290 down again. Really have to get it done. Really got to get my Nephews 350 back together.

Think I just made muh self dizzy ! Reeling !

Friend just stopped by to show me the biggest trout he ever caught :)

a good three pound,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SUCKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My buddy called last night that I gave the 041 to. Said he has it running ! Not sure who worked on it last,but they had the fuel lines bassackerds !
Hes happy as can be ! Can't wait to show his FIL,he has one he bought new in 1969,stihl runs good ? LOL

Latest posts

Back