Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find just North of San Fran to be just about the same as around here and could live there easily but anywhere South of San Fran is too much different to me and I only like to drive through it and look around.

Bet you could do alright in mayne :)

I dunno John...I'll look around if you want. Sparky's wife has been dialed into it lately so she my know what's in this market more than I. FWIW I know we can't get lots on the ground quick enough....

Jimmy

Really have no idea what she will want to do yet ? Worst problem is health insc. , she won't have any and I will loose my vision and dental. Medi-Care don't give me that?

The OL must not have slept good either,kneed me right in the back about 3:30 this morning ! That got me out of bed !

Well , I must admit , that's got to be the best daum 20 bucks I've spent this year .

Freakin dogs!

Tryin to trim the ones toe nails and she turns into cujo!

I got bit repeatedly and scratched all over and now I'm bleeding and pizzed off!

Silly , silly , silly Husquee owners , shut the saw off and set the brake before trying to sharpen the "Blade" .

No taxes on a gift with a declared value of 20$ or less , no taxes on a declared item of 20$ or less .
I'm not sure if a "Return for warranty service" would work but it should .
Drive up and hand deliver it would work for sure .

I wonder how many saws i could bring without them giving me a hard time ??

The OL just called , said she no longer has a job ! Her and several others were told right before the left for the day.

Hey Jimmy , got any jobs for my OL down there ? LOL All she knows is how to weave baskets ! LOL About 25 yrs of doing that.

May not be buying many saws for a while now ! **** ! :msp_razz:

Dam , may have to sell a few ! :msp_ohmy:

Sorry bout the news :(
Niche market to teach newbies how to make baskets , plenty of people will pay for a course , you just got to find them , you got a 40 acre "Nature Reserve" to let them "Commute with Nature" on .....
Make some and sell them on "The Bay" .
Might be a good change in disguise .

SO how do we get around that ??

It`s all in the declared value. Don`t include the shipping or insured value in that form they give you, keep the declared value down to what a used chainsaw is worth where you buy it. List it as a used chainsaw and only include that in the declared value on the form. Then that is all I will have to pay taxes on, not as bad as paying on the total.

Sorry bout the news :(
Niche market to teach newbies how to make baskets , plenty of people will pay for a course , you just got to find them , you got a 40 acre "Nature Reserve" to let them "Commute with Nature" on .....
Make some and sell them on "The Bay" .
Might be a good change in disguise .

Yeh !!

he could clean out the cellar and hold classes there !!

Latest posts

Back