Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning crew....off to get some gas money for the saws!

rybe7ymy.jpg

Jimmy

Is some farmer going to be missing that fence?....LOL

regardless of the temptation, never try to cut plastic pipe with a chainsaw.... Even a girly saw like my little husky will shatter it like a pipe bomb..... So much for saving time.. lol.

oh ya, morning guys.

Nothing but SLACKERS !

Including me ! :msp_tongue:

I'm heading out to cut a scraper blade for a Gravely tool holder right now to turn it into a grader. I have a piece of 12"x 3/8" wall steel pipe out by the driveway that will make a real nice scraper blade.

I hope to get moving soon ? To dang much shopping last night ! Walking around Wally World for 2 hrs. don't work so well for me. LOL I restocked on carb cleaner,brake cleaner and letcric cleaner,plus another gal. of purple power. I like that stuff for carbs in the USC.
Got oil for the mower and generator, I change the gen. oil every year if I use it or not. Plus drain the gas,use it in the mower. Another thing I hadn't been doing. I always shut the gas off,but didn't think to fire it up and run it dry. Had to clean the carb last year before it would run right.

Afternoon guys. Late start for me. Sik boy last night. Slept on the couch closer to the bathroom. Have never done that in 10 years. Better today and now get to sit through 3 hours of my sons black belt prep training/class for next week graduation.

Worst thing. No saws allowed:/(

Afternoon guys. Late start for me. Sik boy last night. Slept on the couch closer to the bathroom. Have never done that in 10 years. Better today and now get to sit through 3 hours of my sons black belt prep training/class for next week graduation.

Worst thing. No saws allowed:/(

Sorry yer sick.

Getting up to a black belt takes one hell of a lot ! Good for him !!! :msp_thumbsup:

294405d1368106903-stihl-041av-bow-jpg

Look what I found "Out there".... it's Sparky showing the crowd how nice a bow bar is to use in VA last weekend.

Been waiting for one of yous to give him some **** over one handling that saw ! !

Guess I gots to do it !

2 hands on that saw ya dang Grape Ape !

You weren't so dang big and I weren't so slow,I would give you a boot in the arse ! :hmm3grin2orange:

A bow bar to boot ! Ya big dummy ! LOL

Afternoon all!

No bearded bird this mornin but did see a couple hens

Got another chain on the 346 and sharpened

Now to find wood

YAY !!!! it started raining again :)

been out in the mess of brush with the little Kita,,did i ever mention i HATE brush ?

my arborist friend that made the mess left his big saw at work and needed to cut a stump.
he asked just for the BIG dolkita,,steal fan but likes that saw a lot..

then it started raining so i came in to take a break.

Afternoon all!

Now to find wood

No bird again! What are you waiting on ! I got a turkey breast in the freezer ! Didn't even have to go out,that kid I get wood from brought it over for me. LOL

That chain I sent was about shot, but it was laying close to the saw. LOL It was what I call a fence row chain. LOL

Afternoon all!

Now to find wood

Had some this morning about 10 ft from where i sit,,checking out the garden :(
told them it was gonna be dont eat or be eaten !!

Latest posts

Back