Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checking in and who do I see was last poster? John King!!! I'd act surprised but I'd be faking it. The bathroom is all done finally. Finished it tonight and then went out to the shop for the first time in weeks and tore a Gravely top end down to make new gaskets and go through it. What a neat machine to work on, very simple and very well put together. Glad I invested in that impact gun this winter, that thing is a life saver for doing all this stuff. How is everybody here doing? I see Adam is lurking.

Not too bad at all, just chipping away at the honey-do list. I am taking two days off from work over the next two weeks to cut firewood, falling behind on that end but it will be good to get into the woods and make some chips. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to my milling soon. I have to build a leanto off of my shop this summer too.

Helped a friend yestday pick up a lawn tractor.
used my little trailer.
pulled in and thought i heard a noise like something dragging.
this is all that left of the tire !
was wrapped around trhe axle.

attachment.php

dropped the trailer and drove the THIRTY miles back to find by looking at the skid marks the tire was flat before we even hooked it up to the truck !

Helped a friend yestday pick up a lawn tractor.
used my little trailer.
pulled in and thought i heard a noise like something dragging.
this is all that left of the tire !
was wrapped around trhe axle.

attachment.php

dropped the trailer and drove the THIRTY miles back to find by looki
ng at the skid marks the tire was flat before we even hooked it up to the truck !

You have a gift Ron. A special gift.

Hey Ron!!!!!

Hope all the rest is better than the tire.

'Course you got full value from the tire.

You have a gift Ron. A special gift.

Hey Ron!!!!!

Hope all the rest is better than the tire.

'Course you got full value from the tire.

Yeh !!

bet Robin couldnt do a better job of getting the moneys worth out of that tire :)

Back