Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a lot of loads !

You ever work the oil field ? That is dirty ! LOL

I sometimes get to go into mines to work on cooling equipment and that is nasty work. Even worse is kitchens. Turn your stomach if you knew the half of it.

Mines are bout as dirty as it gets !

My Brother had a restaurant , I know a little. LOL They put some new stuff in when they got it. WOW !! NASTY !!

Very few places I will eat any more. Any Pizza Hut I've worked has been the cleanest. KFC and Denny's are the nastiest places I have ever been in.

Hay Jim!!!

See what I did there ?

Sadly.....that's as clever as I get.

You need a slightly meaner spirit. Service work has provided me with that meaner spirit.

You guys out towards the Midwest be on the lookout for a River Rat Cheese box truck. Wife's little brother and our 14 year old nephew are on their way to Wisconsin to pick up a bunch of cheese.

You need a slightly meaner spirit. Service work has provided me with that meaner spirit.

You guys out towards the Midwest be on the lookout for a River Rat Cheese box truck. Wife's little brother and our 14 year old nephew are on their way to Wisconsin to pick up a bunch of cheese.

Can't get it shipped cheaper ?

Latest posts

Back