Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fire has been soaked, friends texted they got home safe. Drinking some water then off to bed. The Labrador.....he's going to learn about stealing a whole bowl of chili off the country her tomorrow I think. Probably no breakfast for him......

Night all.

Thanks for the heads up LP but a onefiddy is like a fihteenhundred , just not enough truck when I over load it , no comfort zone buffer left .
Ferd or Cheby makes no difference to me , heck , I just might even drive a Dudge .
it has no hauling capability with the old springs and to high to load haha
I hope to be rattling and around in a dodge soon.

beep beeep beeep beeep beèeeep. wake up slackers! bedtime for me

I really hate to bother anybody in a situation like that.
dunno if they are sleaping after up all night,,or in a poor mood and dont wanna talk to anybody,,or another family member sleeping near,,or when phone rings they get hopes up for good news..
etc..

will try about 9am..

I talked to his mother yesterday and she said he is making steady improvement. They have his blood pressure under control with no meds now and his blood levels are almost where they need to be. They also got a lot of fluid out of him and the swelling is gone. Was still under sedation.

I talked to his mother yesterday and she said he is making steady improvement. They have his blood pressure under control with no meds now and his blood levels are almost where they need to be. They also got a lot of fluid out of him and the swelling is gone. Was still under sedation.

Good to hear.

I put that in John's sticky .
Somehow that doesn't sound quite right :msp_confused:

Back