Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By tonight John should be breathing on his own.

They are weaning him off the sedation and should be off that within a couple of days.

they say he will have amnesia of most everything..he wont be fully cognizant until the sedation is completelly gone.

The nurse said recovery is remarkable :)

Steady recovery progress being made almost hourly..

Best news I've heard in a long time. Thanks for the update!

ok,,who gonna call tonight to see if he is breathing on his own and other progress ??

I'll be glad to....doesnt matter to me. Don't want to over whelm but also eager for updates and want them to know we are all still here thinking about him. We linger like his Spam farts..just ain't going away!

By tonight John should be breathing on his own.

They are weaning him off the sedation and should be off that within a couple of days.

they say he will have amnesia of most everything..he wont be fully cognizant until the sedation is completelly gone.

The nurse said recovery is remarkable :)

Steady recovery progress being made almost hourly..

Good news indeed!! Gonna go split me some wood and think happy thoughts of recover! Come on John. Stand up and make some noise! Slowly though because of your back and all.

Rick

Sparky and Jim ?

Episode_4_Han_Solo_and_Chewbacca_1.jpg

Ayup , funny part is I was just watchin the BBC top gear online , great show , the only tv I've watched in 3 years .

The early ones (70s&80s) they would drive cars from collections.

Drive rare race cars. Really good.

Sterling Moss has been host.

Lots of rock stars in the credits as owners.

Low budget but very good.

Latest posts

Back