Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The little 36 Husky is going to a new home tonight. I was kinda hoping nobudy would want it so I could keep it. Oh well, maybe the next on. P/c on the way for the Husky 45. That I think I'll be keeping until I get a good 50cc lightweight saw.

Rick

Left a message. If I hear back I'll let everyone know.

I been quiet on here for the last year or so. It's been real nice getting back into it some. I got up into the shop attic tonight and looked at the project saws and parts and got excited again about it. I ran the 120si today freehand cutting 6"x6" live edge beams for my cow lean to. So nice running that saw. Pretty soon we'll find out how the 268 runs against it.
This deal with John kind of woke me up again. That guy has done a lot of nice things for me and a lot of others around here.

You gonna get a couple head right before winter or get some in the spring?

Gonna have seven by November and I'll bring a bull in probably in a year and a half to two years. I want to get a Dutch belt bull to breed some heifers when the time comes. They carry a lot of beef on them.

I been quiet on here for the last year or so. It's been real nice getting back into it some. I got up into the shop attic tonight and looked at the project saws and parts and got excited again about it. I ran the 120si today freehand cutting 6"x6" live edge beams for my cow lean to. So nice running that saw. Pretty soon we'll find out how the 268 runs against it.
This deal with John kind of woke me up again. That guy has done a lot of nice things for me and a lot of others around here.

Drinking a Dew now in honor of our man John recovering. Stihl cheering for him!!:clap::clap::clap:

The Little Husky that left tonight had a few used parts on it courtesy of John. Out of it and he's stihl making a difference.

I got the lawn mowed today. I was also sharpening some tig welding tungsten. I am hoping to try out my tig tomorrow.
That tungsten is some damn hard stuff to grind..... The belt grinder would hardly touch it.

Back