Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well,,so much for my driveway ! :(

attachment.php

Dont eat them ??

Never had a chance. My shotgun is too old for steel shot. (1901 made winchester 1897)
Never been able to hunt them. They sure make a mess though..... Golf courses around here are hiring dogs to chase geese off..... They need the grounds keeper off caddy shack..... LOL

Never had a chance. My shotgun is too old for steel shot. (1901 made winchester 1897)
Never been able to hunt them. They sure make a mess though..... Golf courses around here are hiring dogs to chase geese off..... They need the grounds keeper off caddy shack..... LOL

On those dvd's,of some of my saw collection ?

"There is no question that after the Boston Tea Party there was an epidemic of caffeine withdrawal headaches. Perhaps the Indian's use of Oswego tea to treat headache sped Monarda into early American gardens, to treat the inevitable hangovers to come."

Hey LP found this tidbit on HGTV's website , bee baulm tea will fix you right up LOL

Took the time this morning to put my new Alaskan MKIII together. Now I'm just waiting for my big saw to get back or funds to buy another. I could slap a 20" on the 365 but I don't have logs handy right now. Here it is on the bench....
ama9azat.jpg

Last edited:
It's the normal island weather this morning. (pouring rain)
Perfect day to play with new shop toys! Let's see how long my argon tank lasts..... LOL

If all the car's in the US were placed end to end,,,,it would probly be labor day weekend :)

After we packed up on Saturday, I decided to give the guy a call to see if he still have those Stihls saws. Low and behold, I ended up buying a 028 Super, 019/020 top handle, a 039 needing a muffler and some love plus a hedge trimmer missing some parts. Last night, I decided to tear into the 028. After a carb kit and some tlc, she is back to life and running good.

View attachment 312761

HEY !! look what i found !!

cleaning in shop and it was buried :)

tag says what i did and to tune in wood,,,so i guess it's done.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back