Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY !! look what i found !!

cleaning in shop and it was buried :)

tag says what i did and to tune in wood,,,so i guess it's done.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice find Ron.

I posted this in WTF, but I thought you guys would like to see it, too:

You don;t want to see this woman assume her ultimate form:

[video=youtube;LF0IhyAasWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF0IhyAasWw[/video]

Also spent some time today opening up the oil hole in some Oregon bars. For me I only get marginal oil for a 24" bar and opening up the bar hole won't hurt a bit I've been told. Oil is cheaper than loops or bars so it should help the flow a little.

Pictures don't show clearly how it turned out. Not as bad as it looks in the picture. Actually chamfered the edges and all..just have a 3/16 hole now instead of a 1/16.

I think I am starting to figure out this tig welding thing. I have gotten to the point where I can start up, lay a bead, and stop the arc without making a big mess of the tungsten. Mind you, scratch start makes it a lot harder...
I think I will get the hang of it pretty soon.

geeoff,,,what other coils fit a P400 ??

looked at mine today,coil falling apart :(

Off to a Dr. appt tomorrow....

be like going to a stihl dealer except the Dr. will have rubber gloves on . :)

geeoff,,,what other coils fit a P400 ??

looked at mine today,coil falling apart :(

Assuming this is the 89cc top handle pioneer, as far as I know, only the 600 series pioneer coils will work. And my understanding is that you have to pull apart both units, and use the coil from the 600, and make it fit into the armature off the 400..... I haven't found a doner coil yet..... I know it involves a lot of careful shaping of the arms to get the bigger coil to fit....

The only 600 coil I have is on my 620, and I am planning on restoring that. (I would rather have the 103cc running..... LOL)

Assuming this is the 89cc top handle pioneer, as far as I know, only the 600 series pioneer coils will work. And my understanding is that you have to pull apart both units, and use the coil from the 600, and make it fit into the armature off the 400..... I haven't found a doner coil yet..... I know it involves a lot of careful shaping of the arms to get the bigger coil to fit....

The only 600 coil I have is on my 620, and I am planning on restoring that. (I would rather have the 103cc running..... LOL)

Thats a three legged coil,,wonder if i could make one fit from a B&S engine ??

pretty LARGE coil in that saw.

Latest posts

Back