Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coil like this

attachment.php

Might be a chance. One of these days, I will pull the coil off mine, and dig through the whole room full of ignition parts at the museum, and try to find something else that will work.
There has to be something out there that will work. If the museum doesn't have anything, nothing will work..... LOL

The Island party turned out to be a very big success this weekend, large turnout. Not the best weather but we made the most out of it and heard very few complaints. Food cooking and serving 24 hrs each day, liquid consumption into the thousands of gallons...LOL

The Island party turned out to be a very big success this weekend, large turnout. Not the best weather but we made the most out of it and heard very few complaints. Food cooking and serving 24 hrs each day, liquid consumption into the thousands of gallons...LOL

Sounds like one of your parties. I remember the pics from a couple of years ago with the drunk dude passed out on the ground.

Back