Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John-

you know I've been missing my 350 since I gave it away.. well today a buddy calls me and said he found a small husky I may be interested in... a 350! It's at the state drug seizure auction.. looks kind of sad but decent plastics... I figure I'll throw a bid on it and see where it goes. May be back into the small saw land again!!!

Also a 435 there.. may throw a few dollars it's way and see if it wants to come to a nice dry shop with files and good clean fuel mix...

John-

you know I've been missing my 350 since I gave it away.. well today a buddy calls me and said he found a small husky I may be interested in... a 350! It's at the state drug seizure auction.. looks kind of sad but decent plastics... I figure I'll throw a bid on it and see where it goes. May be back into the small saw land again!!!

Also a 435 there.. may throw a few dollars it's way and see if it wants to come to a nice dry shop with files and good clean fuel mix...

I may have a few parts if ya need them ?

With the bit of extra time with the spotty AS I got to watch some tractor vids on the tube , I even found one for Ron , music , tractor and a chainsaw .

[video=youtube_share;mhV89mC5chc]http://youtu.be/mhV89mC5chc[/video]

Back