Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That prop should cause some resistance!

Gee I hope so...never would have believed this motor would so much more powerful than the old one......gone up 6" of pitch!!!!! tried 4 different props....each one made the boat go faster/better but none could keep it off the rev limiter I do hope this one does....NOT cheep!!!!..and if it slows revs down to much I can probably get some back with the trim system........

Boat Bling...........gonna give this puppy a whirl first thing in the morning........hopefully hold that little motor back off the rev limiter.....good gps/plotter all remedied and working properly to show top speed....

Headed to the island with a trusty red saw got some spruce "Floaters" on the beach in front of the camp that need to be cut into small non lethal bits...so they don't do damage to the camp over the winter.....View attachment 320259 View attachment 320260 View attachment 320261 View attachment 320264
That should be easier to mount than these ones are,

800px-Voroshilov_cruiser_propeller_at_the_Museum_on_Sapun_Mountain.jpg

A bit more "Bling"...won't have time to install these this yr......part of the "Winter Project"......brandy new set of HD Bennett "Offshore Series" trim planes.....electric over hydrolic.....twin ram with auto retract... powder coated SS...wanted these puppies ever since I bought the boat 5 yrs ago......got that to do along with 5-6 complete restores and build from NOS parts red saws.....from mild to wild...or 49cc to 87cc.......unless I somehow get my greasy fingers on a buildable 111S.......just so happens I have a NOS piston and cyl in stock..................came to me as wedding present......overall.....2013 has been one of the finest years I've had in many, many years!!!!! Squatting in tall cotton I be...LOL!!!!View attachment 320265 View attachment 320266

Some real nice stuff you got there Robin. Looking forward to seeing those red saw builds.

Some real nice stuff you got there Robin. Looking forward to seeing those red saw builds.

Thanks Jerry......I think once straightened out all this stuff will make a "fair" boat real nice.

I am looking forward to some saw building...kinda counting on work petering out after the first of the yr.....could use the money but would love the time....we'll see!!!! Hard to say no to good money....after 4-5 yrs of little bits of paying work......'bout enough to keep the lights on......been quite busy since the middle of last April!!!

Thanks Jerry......I think once straightened out all this stuff will make a "fair" boat real nice.

I am looking forward to some saw building...kinda counting on work petering out after the first of the yr.....could use the money but would love the time....we'll see!!!! Hard to say no to good money....after 4-5 yrs of little bits of paying work......'bout enough to keep the lights on......been quite busy since the middle of last April!!!
I think your boat will be a very cherry ride now with the heat exchanger cooling system and the new add ons. Will last a long time now and be faster ,likely use less fuel to cover same distances.
The work thing has been about the same here, had too many lean years with lots of free time and little income. Now got no free time but the money is nice, construction has always been a cyclical thing in this province. No manufacturing industry left here at all, don`t even know what is driving the housing market but its been steady for the last 3-4 years.

A bit more "Bling"...won't have time to install these this yr......part of the "Winter Project"......brandy new set of HD Bennett "Offshore Series" trim planes.....electric over hydrolic.....twin ram with auto retract... powder coated SS...wanted these puppies ever since I bought the boat 5 yrs ago......got that to do along with 5-6 complete restores and build from NOS parts red saws.....from mild to wild...or 49cc to 87cc.......unless I somehow get my greasy fingers on a buildable 111S.......just so happens I have a NOS piston and cyl in stock..................came to me as wedding present......overall.....2013 has been one of the finest years I've had in many, many years!!!!! Squatting in tall cotton I be...LOL!!!!View attachment 320265 View attachment 320266
That's a Dollar $2.98 sitting there.
Gotta check on my 111S.
Found your heat shrink I packed for the trip!!!
Yours and Ron's both.

Latest posts

Back