Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3rd page, don't think I've seen this in awhile, if ever!?
Neighbor that moved awhile back died yesterday of Pancreatic Cancer! 2nd one in a few months! Good friend died from the same thing this Spring! Could it be from the Nuclear Power Plant?
Beautiful day today! split a bunch of red oak! Really nice stuff!

3rd page, don't think I've seen this in awhile, if ever!?
Neighbor that moved awhile back died yesterday of Pancreatic Cancer! 2nd one in a few months! Good friend died from the same thing this Spring! Could it be from the Nuclear Power Plant?
Beautiful day today! split a bunch of red oak! Really nice stuff!

Hope your friends and neighbors stop dropping off, soon you will be left all alone. I lost a lifelong good friend last year from Hepatitus, caught from a blood transfusion.

Nah, just the bar. 28" on an ms460. My heart dropped. Was pretty damn happy when the powerhead fell out of the way instead of under the tree.

Ahh, just a bar, they are wear n tear items anyway. Not so bad if its just a bar. I have seen 4 chainsaw powerheads crushed under wayward trees.

I got one 028stuper ! LOL Not sure why I kept it ? Seen I got more parts and pieces of them again too ? Got rid of all that **** once ! LOL May have to build a couple to trade off ?

No surprised that ol 45 fired right up , its a Husky ! LOL
Shhhhh!! Its really a Poulan in disguise. Don`t tell anyone...;)

I got one 028stuper ! LOL Not sure why I kept it ? Seen I got more parts and pieces of them again too ? Got rid of all that **** once ! LOL May have to build a couple to trade off ?

No surprised that ol 45 fired right up , its a Husky ! LOL

Still have that really pretty one you sent me, it has its own pretty Stihl factory saw case.

Still have that really pretty one you sent me, it has its own pretty Stihl factory saw case.
Figured you stihl had that one. LOL
Maybe if I took the grinder to one I would like it better ? LOL Maybe some day if I ever get caught up round here ? LOL Way to many others I already like better ! LOL

Latest posts

Back