Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooops.......they just increased it......12-18" now......
Light snow now! If this backs in SNOW! Already after 2 days blowin' and shoveling over my head out there!! This is more up your ally Brother!!
Us flatlander's are spoiled!! Got more when we were kids though it seems!! 5 days cold and a storm on Groundhog Day! They're blaming El Nino!
Take care up there Robin!!

We got 3 = 4" here, most of it blew away!!...LOL
Was wondering how you made out! We got buried! After 2 days of blowin' and shoveling it's over my head out here! Been raining and now snowing! About the most snow we've had in one storm in the 20 years we've been in this old house!
Jerry...... Can't thank you enough!!! Great help right now!! Ruthann sends her thanks and Love too!!

T, Many thanks Brother!! Much appreciated right now!!!
Ruthann had an apt yesterday with a Surgeon her lawyer sent her to and he said she was disabled and unable to wor k at Dr. SCF Hospital for the forseeable future! We'll see what happens!
Dang I sure hope they can help her ! Hate to see anyone in our shape , specially someone I like !
You know your more than welcome my friend !! Just want to hear your both on the mend !
And don't you be out there over doing it !! Sure good to see you posting !!

Was wondering how you made out! We got buried! After 2 days of blowin' and shoveling it's over my head out here! Been raining and now snowing! About the most snow we've had in one storm in the 20 years we've been in this old house!
Jerry...... Can't thank you enough!!! Great help right now!! Ruthann sends her thanks and Love too!!

You`re more than welcome, I hope you and Ruthann are making out ok, I only get tid bits of info on site but Ruthann did send me a PM also thanking me, I now have your phone number so expect a call soon. Take it easy on that snow clearing , its hard physical work, seen too many of my friends and other neighbors lost from shoveling, sure strains the heart cause we don`t do that stuff year round. We got by easily with that last storm, we are getting another one overnight and into tomorrow, hope most of it will be rain but its very close to going either way. All stocked up with supplies, have heat no matter what comes our way.

Light snow now! If this backs in SNOW! Already after 2 days blowin' and shoveling over my head out there!! This is more up your ally Brother!!
Us flatlander's are spoiled!! Got more when we were kids though it seems!! 5 days cold and a storm on Groundhog Day! They're blaming El Nino!
Take care up there Robin!!

Hey Bobby........You guys getting any of this one??? We got 5-6" overnight...'nuther 5-6" today.......more on Monday It looks like.......take it easy on the shoveling!!!!

Latest posts

Back