Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!! I think you are right this year......last year... not so much...LOL!!! Anyway Truro quit doing that...stay tuned maybe we can all GTG for a snack r sumthin....had a great time with Jerry and Dan last spring...more the merriah......

Sweet! Sounds like a good time. Keep me in the loop when ya GTG. By snack you mean out of a glass bottle right???

Doesn`t look too bad, is it one piece ignition?
It should be, being a Champ....but not a clear pic of the front top cover screw.....if the cover screw is aft of upper left hand recoil screw it's one piece....if it's forward of the recoil screw it's two piece....different top cover and case half on the two saws. It has the Champ recoil cover and the late model brake set up......so it should be....but that stuff can be changed out......won't really know for sure until it gets here.....

Never handled enough of them to know how to tell, I got one buried somewhere I must give away.

That screw location is the only way I know of to tell externally when the saw is all assembled, besides the date code on the tag....on that saw you could see that there was a tag but not read any of it....the brake and recoil could be off a late saw installed on an early case...but I hope not...

Yep was nice here today too.....but it's ovah....done...kaput.....snow late tonight....rain, freezing rain and sleet tomorrow......then rain all day Thurs into Fri.....

Had a weak moment tonight.....saw headed this way.......I have many minty parts for the right saw....this may be it....or not....more parts at the very least....LOL!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252297634743?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Ran one of those a few weeks ago...

It wasnt exactly stock though....

a27f078e7f87cb1b69662e853f0a488e.jpg

Latest posts

Back