Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the obligatory Bar Cover.......

This one won't need one......it's only going just down the street.......besides that you couldn't hurt yourself or even scratch paint with that chain!!!! I can see why the PO gave up trying to mill with it......idiot....

'Sides....ya know........it's hard to
As long as you're not sleepin in the dog house , it's all good !
What country is it ?

Nope no dog house.........yet.....LOL!!

Buenos Aries, Argentina

The daughter is trying to get us to here while we're there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iguazu_Falls

She's been and said it's unbelievable.....dunno....that side trip alone, is about the price of a Jeep motor.....like to see it though....and never be any closer....evah.

'Sides....ya know........it's hard to

Nope no dog house.........yet.....LOL!!

Buenos Aries, Argentina

The daughter is trying to get us to here while we're there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iguazu_Falls

She's been and said it's unbelievable.....dunno....that side trip alone, is about the price of a Jeep motor.....like to see it though....and never be any closer....evah.
Ya better go see that !!

Ya better go see that !!

Yeah....I'd like to but twice as costly as we have an apartment in Buenos Aries for the week which is a block from the daughter and a hotel for the last 3 nights that is really and truly next door to her apartment house.......hard to leave a place you paid good $$$ for to go someplace you gotta pay more good $$$....plus the air fair to and from.......cause it's way up on the northern boarder with Brazil and Paraguay....it's a two day trip.....but nevah be closah.......not evah a gin......I'm sure....But I'm not afraid to say.......muh sporran is some puckered right now......haven't pulled a regular paycheck since the first of May......just piecemeal stuffs......EEEEEK!!!!

Yeah....I'd like to but twice as costly as we have an apartment in Buenos Aries for the week which is a block from the daughter and a hotel for the last 3 nights that is really and truly next door to her apartment house.......hard to leave a place you paid good $$$ for to go someplace you gotta pay more good $$$....plus the air fair to and from.......cause it's way up on the northern boarder with Brazil and Paraguay....it's a two day trip.....but nevah be closah.......not evah a gin......I'm sure....But I'm not afraid to say.......muh sporran is some puckered right now......haven't pulled a regular paycheck since the first of May......just piecemeal stuffs......EEEEEK!!!!
Gotta say I am very happy my girls went to school close to home !!!

Gotta say I am very happy my girls went to school close to home !!!

Yep I 10-4 that......this is probably our last trip chasing her around the globe.....this is part of her schooling in Illinois .....she's supposed to get back the second week in Nov.....but now I find she flies into Houston and meets up with her younger half sister and they fly back to Costa Rica for a couple weeks.....gonna stay with her friends she made in high school way up in the mountains.....real third world but those folks are the most friendly, generous folks you would ever meet.......poorer than pizz in a boot...but very nice people. I've met them. Then she needs to work like hell 'cause her (ex) step father stopped at the shop today.......said she was going to Ireland with them in Dec.....?????...Ok...they are old country Irish.....going to visit family.....you can hardly keep up with his dad.....funny as all get out.............then she's off to Jordan in Feb....another trimaster of school...I ain't going to Jordan......not a lot of interest......my eyes are to blue.......I'll just stay here on the Rockbound Coast of Maine thank you juz th same....

Yep I 10-4 that......this is probably our last trip chasing her around the globe.....this is part of her schooling in Illinois .....she's supposed to get back the second week in Nov.....but now I find she flies into Houston and meets up with her younger half sister and they fly back to Costa Rica for a couple weeks.....gonna stay with her friends she made in high school way up in the mountains.....real third world but those folks are the most friendly, generous folks you would ever meet.......poorer than pizz in a boot...but very nice people. I've met them. Then she needs to work like hell 'cause her (ex) step father stopped at the shop today.......said she was going to Ireland with them in Dec.....?????...Ok...they are old country Irish.....going to visit family.....you can hardly keep up with his dad.....funny as all get out.............then she's off to Jordan in Feb....another trimaster of school...I ain't going to Jordan......not a lot of interest......my eyes are to blue.......I'll just stay here on the Rockbound Coast of Maine thank you juz th same....
She sure has seen a huge part of the world ! None I know of could come close to what she has done !!!

She sure has seen a huge part of the world ! None I know of could come close to what she has done !!!

Yep way more than me....and she's only 22......payin' her own way too.....not a lot of help from a broke down old carpenter.....I doubt she is even close to the end of her traveling......got to see it all I guess.......there be some parts of this planet I hope she doesn't get to see........

The 266XP I just rebuilt for a local woodboogah came back yesterday.......idle issue....may just need the carb set again.....on about the third tank...hope that's all it is. It was giving me a little trouble too, but I thought I got it right......may have to replace the carb.....got a 163 on it right now.....may have a problem with the metering valve seat or perhaps someone crowded the low speed needle to hard on that seat.....hard to tell what has happened to a saw built in 1983 and used commercially.....it pressure and vac tested perfect....new pickup coil....runs and cuts great at WOT.....needles right around 1 turn out + or-....

Latest posts

Back