Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a lot of stuff that I don't know what it is......whackah stuffs.....angled gear drives etc. Stihl and Jonsereds. Gonna take me quite a while to go through it all and isolate the Jonsereds/Jonsered parts and weed out the rest....quite a bit of both... Damn good deal even at that though.......NOS ign systems, point sets, bearings switches, carb kits, many specific bolts, washers, O-rings...you name it!! Boxes have two levels full of small parts......just boxes themselves are worth what I paid for the whole mess.....Woot!!!
Does this qualify as a you suck?:cool:

My 026 did real good today til I ran out of bar oil, had a full 2.5 gallon can of mix but forgot the bar oil, had to use expensive OMC outboard gear oil for bar lube....:(

OOooooo...not good.....but better than none....

I may try to get down in the woods today before the rain/snow hits. Yesterday afternoon the bride and I stacked and covered two plus cord of stove ready I had brought up and dumped in a heap with the bucket. Glad to get that done before this next storm......still have 3-4 cord on the ground and wilted ready for processing.....hope to get that done before the first of the year...depends on the weather...we'll see....

Betcha he's stihl has an ear to ear grin and is giggling like a little girl at random times all by himself.

Mighty Mouse Logging LLC

...........hehehehehehehe...................................hehehe................hahahahahahah..................ha....

OOooooo...not good.....but better than none....

I may try to get down in the woods today before the rain/snow hits. Yesterday afternoon the bride and I stacked and covered two plus cord of stove ready I had brought up and dumped in a heap with the bucket. Glad to get that done before this next storm......still have 3-4 cord on the ground and wilted ready for processing.....hope to get that done before the first of the year...depends on the weather...we'll see....

Got all the remaining hardwood, that was just in a heap on the ground, split and piled neatly on a string of pallets. This is next years wood or wood for 2 years from now, just depends on how much I burn this winter. So far I have more wood at home now than when I started burning this fall, the woodhouse is still full to the brim...LOL

Got all the remaining hardwood, that was just in a heap on the ground, split and piled neatly on a string of pallets. This is next years wood or wood for 2 years from now, just depends on how much I burn this winter. So far I have more wood at home now than when I started burning this fall, the woodhouse is still full to the brim...LOL

Yeah this wood could be burned this winter and some will at the shop.....and I have a couple nice dry ash trees down back that will go to the cookstove this winter but I'm probably set for the main stove.....gotta burn that wood that's home anyway....this be the third winter on that stuff....

High wind and rain out there this morning, power still on here and the rain should be stopping soon according to the weather guessers, the wind will take a little more time to die out but conditions are improving hourly, storm is passing.

Guess I was wrong...Emira had over 28,000 customers without 'lectricty.....heck...Hoss didn't have power either.......speaking of Hoss.....got up there this morning anf there he is standing at the gate......OK......'cept I put him in yesterday afternoon???? Seems the wind blew hard enough to rattle his door back and forth until the button came undone and out he went......guess I'll have take the screw gun up tonight and create some countermeasures. I don't like Hoss getting wet this time of year....of course he loves it.........right until he doesn't....then he thinks it my fault....

Now this is what I need for a plow truck
BBxzlmE.img

Back