Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A buck a sardine btw

aafcb59e5f30abf6dabe5d61df02b403.jpg

Hmmmmm.........that would amount to quite a few $$$$$ per pound.....guess I'll stick with cod when I'm up that way....

Found the tag on it....just curious as to age......1983 vintage....covered in crud....had to ask questions....got a accurate reply quickly....some things about this site are priceless....

Hope you can leave the shop doors open, you know, to deal with the smell n all...

Hey Danny.....the brides says to tell you that she really likes the large spoon!!! Been using it all afternoon making stuffs for the family Thanksgiving in Oct. The little one's mine......lives in my koffee bean stash.....four "Danny Dippahs" into the grinda makes a full pot!!!

Trip across the state yesterday.......rainy......leaves were stunning though and even better heading home late yesterday afternoon with the low sun behind us. At all I possibly could at the Bride's family "Thanksgiving in Oct" . Was a good time....250 miles later home again.....wet this morning too..

Back