Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep can't do better than wood heat.....just as simple as it gets.....as long as you set up for it......plenty dry wood....and a good safe installation...

Wouldn`t have it any other way! One reason I only spend a little time in Cali, too warm there for me and the seasons just don`t change enough.

Looks like I'll be going through the wood the next week at least......looking like 0-+2 day time highs.....-10 or so ovah night for the foreseeable future....Brrrr...just like winta...
We have a bitter cold stretch for here coming up. Lots will be cold. Several days below freezing is uncommon here. Lots of frozen water lines and all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks like I'll be going through the wood the next week at least......looking like 0-+2 day time highs.....-10 or so ovah night for the foreseeable future....Brrrr...just like winta...
Yah.....going thru the wood. Glad I got a few loads last week.
Hope you all had a nice Christmas! Warm pair a socks and a rack full of dry wood! Pot a beans! lol
Take care!

OOOOooooooooh......Pade III alert!!!! Damn cold here....need to warm things up.......anyone wanna buy a MINTEE 57 year old 90cc MaC??? Hasn't cut a full cord of wood in 55 years...MINT!! And it was only used in island spruce before that.... don't think it evah cut a HARDwood tree in it's life.....second ownah sale!!! I'm tellin' ya... MINT!!!!

OOOOooooooooh......Pade III alert!!!! Damn cold here....need to warm things up.......anyone wanna buy a MINTEE 57 year old 90cc MaC??? Hasn't cut a full cord of wood in 55 years...MINT!! And it was only used in island spruce before that.... don't think it evah cut a HARDwood tree in it's life.....second ownah sale!!! I'm tellin' ya... MINT!!!!

Would you consider a trade, I got a truckload of all mag Homies, ya can have em all, fill yer truck box full next time you are up this way. Worth much monies just for scrap, wait a min, that all they is likely good for, some run but they might have air leaks.......LOL

Would you consider a trade, I got a truckload of all mag Homies, ya can have em all, fill yer truck box full next time you are up this way. Worth much monies just for scrap, wait a min, that all they is likely good for, some run but they might have air leaks.......LOL
Dibz on the ones that don't fit in his truck........

Back