Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drugs are a real problem in this area. Lots of poor people and very rural area. Thats a bad combo.

Back to saws....

I didnt port or do any fancy stuff with the 026. I want to make sure it runs etc. Since its my first split case build.

Drugs are a real problem in this area. Lots of poor people and very rural area. Thats a bad combo.

Back to saws....

I didnt port or do any fancy stuff with the 026. I want to make sure it runs etc. Since its my first split case build.

You get that saw runnig yet?
I do 3-4 tear downs and rebuild in a day, all running before I go home for supper.

Must be a awful feeling having to be armed all the time for personal protection.

Not at all, gives me a warm n fuzzy feeling actually. :hmm3grin2orange:
Knowing i'm not counting on police protection that's 5 minutes away is my satisfaction.

While I been jawwing and typin here tonight I tore down an 090 and replaced the P&C , rebuilt the Tilly and reassembled it with new airfilter and fuel lines.

Now THATS multi tasking !!

On the carry all the time it aint just for the bad guy's,,,tho that ONE time may come up when you need it.. dem dam bears and coydogs when it comes in handy.

I know all to well the local cops and have no confidence in them.

I go armed out of habit, feels funny not to be, like walking in woods without boots on.

While screwing around, I got a 10-10 to run, it does well. Had a tag on the handle " won't run $60 to fix"
wire was loose at the switch.

Last edited:
We live on the very edge of two counties. There is no city police, town too small, state police at least 20 mins away, county cops...well I would rather rely on myself.

You guys are good. I have a TS 400 apart, they musta never run an air filter on that saw.

I will get there one day. I suppose I am not doing too bad. I just started in October.

Its for one I bought a week or so ago ..my mistake...I needed a chainbrake handle and cover. I bought them both. I am sure they will fit. I hope they do.

I know all to well the local cops and have no confidence in them.

I go armed out of habit, feels funny not to be, like walking in woods without boots on.

While screwing around, I got a 10-10 to run, it does well. Had a tag on the handle " won't run $60 to fix"
wire was loose at the switch.

Seen plenty of mis diagnosed saws in my time, heck a lot of my collection are mis diagnosed saws that owners gave up on and left at repair shops, then they got passed on to me, the shop owners don`t want the hassle of fixing them so I figure I got a deal on most of them

Latest posts

Back