Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I let that one go. I need to concentrate on what I have on hand. I need to study up and figure out on what I want to collect as far as older go.

It will probably end up being Homelite , I have 3 already and they are more common here, not sure I might get into old Stihls...who knows.

Where is Jim...did he fall asleep again

How come when i wear my stihl hat my head gets cold again an hour later ??

attachment.php

It is getting hard to avoid everything made in China...:msp_mad:

Thanks for the bump John.
Just dropping in while on lunch break, not much happening here today, little snow fell overnight, tensioner pivot bolt sheared off in the new John Deere skidsteer, factory tech here tearing down enough bits to get at drilling the bolt for removal.Had to take the rear guard,rad,fan and hoses off to gain access, drilled and removed the broken part but the threads are buggered, bolt over torqued at factory. We will get er done by 5.
Pioneerguy600

Last edited:
Anything odd to look for on an 034. I found one fairly cheap and a customer is looking for a bigger saw than his 51 husky.

dont worry gentlemen, in do time you will be so busy you wish you didn't have a saw shop. it all come in good time. mine did. slow right now tho.

Anything odd to look for on an 034. I found one fairly cheap and a customer is looking for a bigger saw than his 51 husky.

Nothing odd about the 034, they are a great small saw like all Stihls, not the most powerful but it is what it is. My 034 does not come close to my 036 PRO, there is an 034 Super that is close to an 036 power wise.

Latest posts

Back