Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TWO MORE PAGES HAS TO BE DONE TONITE !!
cmon you slackers,break 100.. !!

Just got in from a side job. Only a couple more pages huh? We can make it, have to do it for Jerry, I guess you could call him one of our "kids". Husky sucks.

My wife is sending me to pick up the big Echo tomorrow after work, she says I can make a couple of cuts with it so she can video it for fleabay. I just don't think that's fair, but I don't have a big enough collection yet to sell a couple to buy this one. Another biggun will come along at some point.

OH no !!! we arent "jerry's" kids are we ??
tho i do feel kinda "special" ..

My wife is sending me to pick up the big Echo tomorrow after work, she says I can make a couple of cuts with it so she can video it for fleabay. I just don't think that's fair, but I don't have a big enough collection yet to sell a couple to buy this one. Another biggun will come along at some point.

You don`t want one of them Echos anyway, sell it and keep the funds, a good saw will come along.

She's already made me pick up an 044, let me make sure it worked all right and then sold it on me. I would complain but she's enjoying bringing in some extra.

Latest posts

Back