Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don`t want one of them Echos anyway, sell it and keep the funds, a good saw will come along.

Do they suck as bad as Husky's, do they? I'm still at a point where I like most of them. I do not like the box store Husky's, but I wouldn't mind trying a bigger pro model.

She's already made me pick up an 044, let me make sure it worked all right and then sold it on me. I would complain but she's enjoying bringing in some extra.

Nothing wrong with making money off saws.
However I spend too much on saws and don`t sell them, must be sumpin wrong with that.

My wife is sending me to pick up the big Echo tomorrow after work, she says I can make a couple of cuts with it so she can video it for fleabay. I just don't think that's fair, but I don't have a big enough collection yet to sell a couple to buy this one. Another biggun will come along at some point.

That big echo 8000 by me i was late on,.. went with an extra 36in b&c ,, $40 for all of it :( .

Do they suck as bad as Husky's, do they? I'm still at a point where I like most of them. I do not like the box store Husky's, but I wouldn't mind trying a bigger pro model.

All the guys` around here , not AS ,but around my area wouldn`t be caught runnin an Echo. I have only run and worked extensively on 2 Echo 670`s, they would make fine homeowner occasional use saws but I would not recommend them for serious cutting.

You dont own a husky ???
SHAME on you !!

No I don't own one of them box store Huskys, but I have run a couple of them and they just didn't feel very well built to me. I could be wrong though, it's happened before, I think it was back in June of 2003, then I found out that I wasn't wrong, just wrong about being wrong.

I have to sign out, the little ones are having trouble getting to sleep with me pounding the key board. Have a good trip Jerry, I hope you get to see everything you want out there.

Back