Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am only getting saws for folks as they ask for them. If I can find them cheap enough I will get them.

I know where everyone is now...watching that train wreck of a thread about the missing saw.

As soon as I saw that thread I deleted it. I know it got deleted earlier by Mrs AS. I could not believe it started back up. I am still learning but its gone and thats all that matters.I hope it is not brought up again.I will try to delete all posts that get into bashing other members,that is not what this site is about.

As soon as I saw that thread I deleted it. I know it got deleted earlier by Mrs AS. I could not believe it started back up. I am still learning but its gone and thats all that matters.I hope it is not brought up again.I will try to delete all posts that get into bashing other members,that is not what this site is about.

I am glad. No good could have come from that mess. I should have known better than to post there, but it just wasnt right.

i count! well IMHO! how is everyone this wonderful day?

Everything FINE here !!
gotta go find a box to ship a 350 case in now..
gonna slip in a couple saw tools as a surprise while i'm packing it..

Well I am home.. good day today. I found out the place that I have been getting Stihl parts from, its an autoparts store thats sells Sthil, carries a full line of Oregon parts etc.

I am so pleased, no more searching hi and low for stuff. I needed a sprocket rim for a saw. They had it on the shelf. No ordering it for me. Its a good day.

You are a drive by poster I see...whats with the saw? Did you buy it to sell? Be careful driving tomorrow.

Sorry buddy, it's been hectic. My wife bought that saw and is already re-selling it. Not a bad runner, but I don't like it as much my 044, which btw, is a RUNNER!!! I got the new carb today, put it on and it is purring. Good to have that not hanging over my head. Glad to see you had a good day. Lots of new faces in the thread, I almost feel like a stranger. Hey Ron and Randy if you boys are logged on.

She sold the 44 she had bought, and now she had me pick up that big Echo cs8000 yesterday so she could sell it. She's trying to save up enough to go buy a bunch of junkers at that one Stihl dealer I told you about.

Wow glad to see she is getting into it. Let me know what you guys find at the dealer.

You got it. I hope to find a couple smaller ones like 026's for a project or two. I found another place that deals Stihl, Huskies and Jonsereds. They have bunch of dead saws that have been stripped to bare bones. I might try to see what I can dig up in the way of 066 body parts like cases and what not for the next project. I wish there were more Dolmars kicking around, but they just don't have a big enough dealer network here to have a bunch of old ones all over the place.

Hot Damn !! gonna get above freezing for a couple of days :)
be able to heat the shop !!
dropped an 041 off at the machine shop for a helicoil in the handle,,then that get to go away and then ONE Stihl left !! :)
then disease free :)
i rotten :msp_razz:

Went out to get an armload of firewood a little bit ago and had to make the detour to the shop and fire that 044 up. Runs so smooth now with the new carb. That is a fine machine. It can't weigh any more than my 6400 and it has a few bonus cc's and heated grips. If only Husky could make something that nice.:msp_biggrin:

Hot Damn !! gonna get above freezing for a couple of days :)
be able to heat the shop !!
dropped an 041 off at the machine shop for a helicoil in the handle,,then that get to go away and then ONE Stihl left !! :)
then disease free :)
i rotten :msp_razz:

I seem to also recall a member here who said that about a year ago, and he just can't stay away from the creamsicle. Even if he doesn't have an eye for quality, at least his inner Stihl fan does.:msp_tongue:

I seem to also recall a member here who said that about a year ago, and he just can't stay away from the creamsicle. Even if he doesn't have an eye for quality, at least his inner Stihl fan does.:msp_tongue:

:msp_mad: watch it fella or you WILL start a fight !!! LOL !! :laugh:
I cant help it if they keep sneaking in when i aint lookin !
that old 041 aint a bad saw tho,a little heavy and underpowered for a 50cc saw but heavy duty for sure..
whadaya think i can git for a one owner great shape 028 woodboss ??
sugestions ??

I would say a couple hundred, that was a good saw. How much are you looking to get for it?

I was going to try $225 on CL and see what happened..
same for the 041,it has a like new B&c on it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back