Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I didnt make it in time to post up. Jerry have fun on your trip. I will keep things in line here .

Heck I thought I found a good deal. You dont find many good deals around here anyway.

Good morning everyone...Jerry be careful on your trip. Take some rain gear it look like you will need it.

I may get to do some saw work today :)
coldest day this week,will be warming up so it's time to defrost the freezer when i can set stuff outside..
when thats done have a couple simple saws to get going..so i can buy food to puit in the freezer !!

Nah Husky sucks....

Where is Jim....?

You get any work done?

Actually i did,a nice older homeowner saw is ready to go and two carbs in the USC now..
i live by them cheap saws,,sell easy on CL.. lot easier for them to come up with $50 than $200.
crap !! ,, gotta lull the carbs and squirt em out with carb cleaner now !! :)
tnx for reminding me !!

That has been the issue for me too. I like working on the pro saws..but most folks cant afford them rebuilt.

I am doing that 034 for a customer that requested a pro saw, I probably wont make a dime. The customer will be happy and he will spread the word for sure.

That has been the issue for me too. I like working on the pro saws..but most folks cant afford them rebuilt.

I am doing that 034 for a customer that requested a pro saw, I probably wont make a dime. The customer will be happy and he will spread the word for sure.

One of the carbs i just did is for an stihl 03X sumthing,like WHO cares anyway ??
got it in the original case with tools even,overpaid at $25 ,really clean and should be able to get $100 or so for it.. maybe i put that back together tomorrow and see if anything ELSE wrong with it :(

shoot,gotta bring the 041av by the machine shop for a new helicoil for the handle bolt.. then try to dump that one.
not a good time to sell saws,maybe should wait untill spring ??

I am only getting saws for folks as they ask for them. If I can find them cheap enough I will get them.

I know where everyone is now...watching that train wreck of a thread about the missing saw.

Trouble. I'll tell you what trouble is, trouble is the 80cc saw in my back room that is going by way of Fleabay. That's trouble. It's killing me. Not a bad saw, ran it today when I got home and it seems to have pretty good balls, not as much as a 7900, but pretty darn good. I'll just have to save my pennies for a nice used 066. Going to be very busy come next week, on call for another two week stint. Hate to post and run, but I have to be up early and out the door, have to work about 80 miles away and need to t be there by 7:00am. Hopefully I can get some time the chat with you guys tomorrow night.

You are a drive by poster I see...whats with the saw? Did you buy it to sell? Be careful driving tomorrow.

Back