Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jimdad07

jimdad07

Addicted to ArboristSite
Just got in from a side job. Only a couple more pages huh? We can make it, have to do it for Jerry, I guess you could call him one of our "kids". Husky sucks.

jimdad07

jimdad07

Addicted to ArboristSite
My wife is sending me to pick up the big Echo tomorrow after work, she says I can make a couple of cuts with it so she can video it for fleabay. I just don't think that's fair, but I don't have a big enough collection yet to sell a couple to buy this one. Another biggun will come along at some point.

pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
My wife is sending me to pick up the big Echo tomorrow after work, she says I can make a couple of cuts with it so she can video it for fleabay. I just don't think that's fair, but I don't have a big enough collection yet to sell a couple to buy this one. Another biggun will come along at some point.

You don`t want one of them Echos anyway, sell it and keep the funds, a good saw will come along.

jimdad07

jimdad07

Addicted to ArboristSite
She's already made me pick up an 044, let me make sure it worked all right and then sold it on me. I would complain but she's enjoying bringing in some extra.

Latest posts