Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John , it's no laughing matter , serious business I tells ya !
Short of me giving Robin a helmet for his own safety so he don't accidentally bump his head the least I can do for the poor fella is show him how to run a flippy cap .

John , it's no laughing matter , serious business I tells ya !
Short of me giving Robin a helmet for his own safety so he don't accidentally bump his head the least I can do for the poor fella is show him how to run a flippy cap .
I got replacement caps that work very good with no flip . Only have the big ones so far , stihl waiting on the smaller ones .

HaHaHa!!!!!........Non stock, non flipp;y flippy caps........how feckin' ironic is that!! Not that you couldn't see that coming.....

Someone always trying to invent another better mouse trap! I like the flippies personally, much easier to remove when its cold and I have gloves on, no problems replacing them either.

Someone always trying to invent another better mouse trap! I like the flippies personally, much easier to remove when its cold and I have gloves on, no problems replacing them either.
The ones Dave sells are even easier , no flip just turn . I will get a pic of one today . And try to find that link too .

Back