Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bobby !!

6p3jUgM2_R-eabeleJGVsIeKUk--cNQpSUfG5Ew-efElAnpyOSq1YfLzyp96xQ6rAttHn-yL3xSimHtPXTI4SpAB_8Im1k4RVGzdTXnoyQGwqhL-n_dKcuzdfW2A8uRPdgybssR7dfhq8yWg2QGfOfVoa2LQtapAA5MQnlGUEub6u3Of6oX2xuPtcMImEo-keeGulRz7daa8vnvSjk6ux-LyUGELQsWr6zlCm-DUoBGrpGflGQpBHelYjptMkqxQFVu4apLfk_6mXNcUwwLK8ou4qIYyJTjTuq5hH76oMmM3N8rb-HG6iHpAByMAHksFneOcSgrAcR57CkgScU0MfaWALKVHokkvJH3mdnhj5YHaMTbmH4ndTtXIOmIaHC-JpYWyiDjjwkhRTSCDxAm3UeiMHDLvo9TXv857Bzsi3KhAiJg4fkKzKsinihCxzPGEZMchnxdjpeChJWZ2Z74bB07PY901IlEPPRpXZheBirGBCRZenMsUkj-BMCwDd0G_1uclVAJj-EcCnU66xX98VvhMj_koSfLfcgc6YiL0qU4s1g8CFMJg41TTdR1bxVXR51MnsVPQigMH5RM5P3ZoQ9JZu9oExTepiQNPyVbpvDn8odp2HcokuAwB1BLnGs2yvZYWRxQgl4DiYpx8HWD66Yukx28ItuOcGozL23ZiZ_k=w1000-no-tmp.jpg

Get an old clean 61 and convert it to a 272. Got one here with a Hiway P/C. all kinds a power! But prefer Jerry's "Mighty Mouse!" lol Mostly cut smaller dead standing oak with my back! Especially now without the help from the pills!
A fellow I work with has the most pristine 61 I ever seen, he thinks its too heavy for him and has only ran it once for less than a tank of fuel. He so wants to trade the 61 to me for a Mighty Mouse but I have no use for Orange Plastic saws.

A fellow I work with has the most pristine 61 I ever seen, he thinks its too heavy for him and has only ran it once for less than a tank of fuel. He so wants to trade the 61 to me for a Mighty Mouse but I have no use for Orange Plastic saws.
Great design though, but not as nice as a 162!
You like the old ones like me but unlike you all mine have just "faded away!"

More pix would be nice . LOL

Yep try to get some this week.....real bad weather the day I finished up.....hail...rain and wind....just got contacted ....looks like a new copper mine opening up......and I'm lead copper dude.....we'll see....never count my chickenz till they hatch......but if this goes down.......be enough to buy a couple new chains......LOL!!!

Great design though, but not as nice as a 162!
You like the old ones like me but unlike you all mine have just "faded away!"
For real work conditions I have to say I like the Stihls the best, my Sachs Dolmars seldom ever see work even though they are really capable saws just harder to find parts for. All the rest are mostly shelf queens now, those 25 to 30 lb saws are overkill for me these days...LOL

For real work conditions I have to say I like the Stihls the best, my Sachs Dolmars seldom ever see work even though they are really capable saws just harder to find parts for. All the rest are mostly shelf queens now, those 25 to 30 lb saws are overkill for me these days...LOL
You're the Master my Man!! My old man would Love you!!!
My other saws are getting dusty oily and lonely since the "Mighty Mouse" showed up!! Only the 262, Tlandrums 44, and the Dolkita have seen much other action.

You're the Master my Man!! My old man would Love you!!!
My other saws are getting dusty oily and lonely since the "Mighty Mouse" showed up!! Only the 262, Tlandrums 44, and the Dolkita have seen much other action.
What about Lee down in Falmouth......you guys can't find any parts anywhere? Gotta be parts from old dealers.....past down somewhere! Dolmar plant in Hamburg was bombed many times in the War. Father said he walked thru it! And went back after the War. Wiped out!

My powers out.........weather aint even bad

Lectric company upgrading the poles and wires in the area tho.........sure they are the cause

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What about Lee down in Falmouth......you guys can't find any parts anywhere? Gotta be parts from old dealers.....past down somewhere! Dolmar plant in Hamburg was bombed many times in the War. Father said he walked thru it! And went back after the War. Wiped out!
I can get parts through the mail and off the internet for the SD saws but its even easier to pick up what I want/need from my local Stihl dealer. I have a good relationship with them there and get fast service with a discount and a smile!;) No waiting for weeks for a part to arrive from Stihl, get them quick and keep the saws running, only way to make money.:) Although I have enough SD parts squirreled away to repair or build any and all of the SD saws I own, just holding on to them for safe keeping..:) John can telly you all about the NOS parts whoarder I am, he has chased down and bought plenty of them for me.....:yes:..LOL

I can get parts through the mail and off the internet for the SD saws but its even easier to pick up what I want/need from my local Stihl dealer. I have a good relationship with them there and get fast service with a discount and a smile!;) No waiting for weeks for a part to arrive from Stihl, get them quick and keep the saws running, only way to make money.:) Although I have enough SD parts squirreled away to repair or build any and all of the SD saws I own, just holding on to them for safe keeping..:) John can telly you all about the NOS parts whoarder I am, he has chased down and bought plenty of them for me.....:yes:..LOL
Been a few parts we ran down . LOL

Back