Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope.. they are standard metal caged bearings. The weird thing is they have changed sizes several times on this model saw. This one is 6202 on FW side and a 6202/36.3 on the PTO. That 1.3 mm bigger OD than a 6202. Only used on a TS410/420 saw. Go figure...

Getting OEM through my normal vendor.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nope.. they are standard metal caged bearings. The weird thing is they have changed sizes several times on this model saw. This one is 6202 on FW side and a 6202/36.3 on the PTO. That 1.3 mm bigger OD than a 6202. Only used on a TS410/420 saw. Go figure...

Getting OEM through my normal vendor.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Open bearings must see a lot of dust/grit also, get rough real early in the engines life.

Really nice building Robin, very neat and tidy.

Thanks Jerry.....The old fella keeps changing his mind about it.....backasswards building project it's becoming, but what the heck , it's his money and I get paid by the hour he might as well get it the way he wants it. I'm fairly certain that a insulated cement floor is now in it's future as well as rolling doors.......I believe the tractor shed is destined to be where he stores/shows his Beemerz, Alphaz and a couple somewhat rare Mercedes......I think the tractors will stay out back in the three sided 30 X 60 steel lean-to on the backside of his garage.

Latest posts

Back