Tdc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simonizer said:
And there lies one of the differences between a work saw and a race saw. Boy do you guys ever need spoon-feeding.

Ok , ok

Foggy clear now, so one of the slimons builds work saws,,, and the other builds race saws,,,,,, as I do rember one of them saying he is too busy building work saws,to build a race saw,,,,, were is the other slimon from?

Do either one of them have a real clue?

Kevin

MacDaddy said:
But you said you DONT build race saws because you make money building the best and most reliable work saws on the market
I am building a 372 for someone that is not intending to use it as a work saw.

Simonizer said:
I'll bet it has a 372 piston in it.
I will tell you it has a stock bore husky jug and piston It does NOT have a 268 piston mod But its fast :greenchainsaw:

I will even send my saw to Rotax if that will help with distance He can run both saws or you could run yours if you like

MacDaddy said:
I will even send my saw to Rotax if that will help with distance He can run both saws or you could run yours if you like
I will have to talk to Robert first. Maybe then I will send it to him. Later. (Have to get up at 6:00 tomorrow)

There you go Simon, A wide open offer for a race, that is unless your to busy building saws. I have a log, camera and oh yeah lots of unbiased witnesses.

Good luck my friend

Simonizer said:
I will have to talk to Robert first. Maybe then I will send it to him. Later. (Have to get up at 6:00 tomorrow)
GROW A SACK YOU SAW BUILDER HACK

Latest posts

Back