Tdc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stihlatit said:
That makes it unanomous as we would not accept you either. LOL.

Cleanup in aisle seven.

$7 bucks an hour.LOL.
What!!?? $7 an hour? I must be getting ripped off. I'm only getting $.35/hour. Crap!! I better go form a union.

But, enough digression, as fun as it may be.

MacDaddy, I kept quiet figuring you did'nt get much sleep lastnight worrying about the upcoming race. Also figured Simon probably worked on his saw all night trying to get it just right.

Rotax

Nobody called but I would be more than willing to do whats needed. I for one would like to run one of Simons saws and give an equal comparison to one of yours or anybody elses including my own.

I am not a saw builder so neither should worry about secrets being stolen. I will give both saws a fair and equal shake and let the saws themselves tell the story...nothing more nothing less

My phones on for each of you.

253-315-0834 cell from 3 to 11:30 pm

Update

Well we are half way there to the Big Showdown. MacDaddy called and confirmed he would send his saw up to me for the race, so as soon as Simon calls and confirms that he wants to do this I will set the date. I have everything ready to go log, camera, action.

Rotax Robert

Rotax Robert said:
Well we are half way there to the Big Showdown. MacDaddy called and confirmed he would send his saw up to me for the race, so as soon as Simon calls and confirms that he wants to do this I will set the date. I have everything ready to go log, camera, action.

Rotax Robert

Now I will have to get some popcorn and settle in for the show - that is if there is anything to show from the doogie hoser of saw building...:dizzy:

attachment.php

That's Simon's other tech-tip see:
"How to check the seals on an old Homelite."

Slimon I see you were on AS @ 11:41 So I guess you dont want to race Thats ok I dont blame you I wouldnt want to race me either LOL
It would probably just end in a Bull of the woods match HAHAHA
And Im just a little guy and you would just hurt me

cmon Simon, I have some firewood to cut and figured I would use your and macdaddy's saws. I like cutting it about 1" long...splits easier that way.

Ready when you are just give me a call:greenchainsaw:

Slimon I see you were back @ 1:54 today and still no reply I realy think your not worth wasting our time talking to you anymore you little puke!!

MacDaddy said:
Slimon I see you were back @ 1:54 today and still no reply I realy think your not worth wasting our time talking to you anymore you little puke!!
I have been working all day, my anenchephalic friend. While you were bs'ing and name-calling, I was building saws for professional loggers. I don't have too much time for clowns with yellow chainsaws. I came home for lunch and saw your typical ad hominem attacks and shook my head. You sir, are a first class moron.

so why were you on at 11:41 and again at 1:54 So what time is your lunch break I think your just a loud mouth puke with nothing to backup your big F***ING mouth So why dont you shove your slimonized crap up your AZZ

SIMON, you scum of the earth,
do u get your jollies poking fun at congenital defects and using them for the butt of your jokes? talk to parents who have children born with Down's and/or the fatal condition of Anencephalic birth and see how great their live's are....u have managed to use both of these conditions for your fun in this thread alone, not to mention using them to avoid responding to other members posts.
u are a disgusting piece of trash....and i am surprised the moderators allow your style, which IMO is far worse than ???? and profanity.

to the other members here, please excuse me, i am not trying to be a holy roller or anything, i am a Ped's Nurse (and no, i am not gay) and i take high offense to this type of krap.

Back