Tennessee GTG 6/19

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all you guys support. She isnt due until july 2nd, but our first weighed 9lbs 1 oz and the doctors dont want her to have another baby that big, soooooo they decided that 2 weeks early is going to make a difference.:dizzy:

my youngest was two weeks early, my oldest was 10 weeks early and weighed in at a whopping 2 lbs 13 oz

here is a list of things we need that are not spoken for yet.

burger fixins (maters,onions,cheese,pickles)
paper plates and plastic ware,napkins
deserts
or whatever you want to bring,just let me know so i can post it for others to know what not to bring

I'll take the plates, eating tools, and napkins.
Has a start time been set?
Looking forward to meeting folks and learning.

I'll take the plates, eating tools, and napkins.
Has a start time been set?
Looking forward to meeting folks and learning.

great , i'll mark that off the list. at this point we need just the burger fixins
and whatever else anyone wants to bring.as far as the time goes lets say people can start arriving as early as 10 am eastern time zone and we'll start the grill at 11:30 or so. any questions or concerns let me know:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
great , i'll mark that off the list. at this point we need just the burger fixins
and whatever else anyone wants to bring.as far as the time goes lets say people can start arriving as early as 10 am and we'll start the grill at 11:30 or so. any questions or concerns let me know:greenchainsaw:

One thing that may be worth mentioning is the time zone. The Morgan Co. line is the time line coming from the west. It changes from central to eastern.

is any one planning on bringing a csm for sure? i need to know whether or not to bring home the white oak log thats 50 plus inches. it was a tree that was on my buddys grandparents farm and he wishes to use it on his house when he builds. just to be able to say he has something from them in his home.

i've got a homebade one that runs on a 2x6 board that i can bring. on a log that big it works pretty good. it clamps to the bar so anyone can try it if they want. if mothing we can use it to get the log into pieces a smaller alaskan can handle if someone has one
jnl

sounds good, if it can just be gotten into squares he can sawmill it on the band mill. but if we can mill it up he dont mind

less than a month to the tn gtg any new thoughts or ideas from the crowd planning to attend. i had a lot of early response for the gtg but lately it seems that the hype has died down. are you folks still interested or what?? havent heard from anyone new or old for that matter lately. noone has said anything about door prizes lately either. are we going to try and have some or what? speek up folks let me know your still interested.

I think there is still quite a bit of interest. I want to make it to one this year and that one is the closest for me.

Latest posts

Back