Texas Gtg!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aggiewoodbutchr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I've heard some mutterings about it so let's get on it!

Who's interested? When? Last year it was in April but we can do it sooner if that's better.

Don't be shy. Let's hear from ya'!!!!

RR2, you get anything down your way to show the guys at the TX gtg yet? :jawdrop:

Whhhooooooopp!!!

Im ALL for it! I got even more friends with chainsaws too who can make it this time. hopefully i can talk my friend into putting abig bore kit on his "new" 064. I hope it's not too soon so i can finish up some work on my chainsaws in the spare time, but i do wish it was just around the corner!!!....i would hope for a weekend day if possible....I have been dreaming about this sinse ...well sinse the last one...chainsaws, wood, stories, information, rivalries, andsome of the best chicken i ever had!!!

once again, thanks very much Jared for providing the entertainment last year and once again, congrates on the baby.

Jordan

I could make it in May. Depending on the date.

I feel like an Aggie sitting in this hotel in Bryan.

HOOK EM

I know there's more!!!!!

I know River Rat can't wait...he was asking about it just a second ago..i'll see if this getting bumped to new gets more attention...

Man, I'm gonna be in Jacksboro in 2 weeks bowhunting hogs. I might be able to make it back out in May. One of my buddies owns a ranch there that I Love to hunt...

RR2, you get anything down your way to show the guys at the TX gtg yet? :jawdrop:

Just got it today,,,, will not tear it down to see what is needed,,,,, till the weekend.....

I finished a couple of OEM BIg Bores that I didnt have last time and revisited my 066 that I had last year and enhanced it considerably!!!!!!!

and if everything goes well my 084 should be finished depending on when we decide to get down,,,,,,,,, to that Texas town,,,,,, to tha home out on tha Range,,,, They got alot of nice Girls there!!!!! Ah how how how How!!!!!!!!!! :givebeer:

Sooner will probably be better For Mow and Sawitall,,,, I know they want to come play!!!!:clap: :clap: :cheers:

Date suggestions????? :popcorn:

I need to consult with the calendar keeper but as far as I know May is clear.

Last edited:
I went over the calendar and May 3rd would work best for me.

I have plenty of logs to cut on and I milled out a 12 x 12 sweet gum for timed cuts.

Roll call... Post here or PM me.

Spread the word. Invite friends. We had a great time last year.

Last edited:
ill have to check...

ill have to check calender when i get back, but i think thats possible...maybe!!!...i think its right in the middle of all my finals, they last a week, but start on a thursday....ill be there though, hell or high water...:chainsawguy:

Latest posts

Back