Texas Gtg!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been layin' low on this one as I'm not 100% sure that I can get a kitchen pass for the GTG at this point. But since Aggiewoodbutchr sent me a PM I suppose it's time for me to come out of the closet and say I hope I can make it. The bride is usually good about letting me out of the house for my outdoor adventures. I'll let y'all know as we get closer to the May date if I'm in.

You bring her with ya,,,,,, The Bar-b-Q will be great,,,,, there were women @ the last one,,, It is good clean family Fun!!!!!!!! Of course all the sawin goes on out on the back forty!!!!!!!!

Not sure how this post got by me but I missed it somehow. (thanks for the PM's)

It's on my calendar and I should be able to make it. Anything in particular on the "need to bring" list?

Good to hear from you!

You know to bring what ever you feel like playing with but if there's anything we need I don't have I'll post it here.

:cheers:

AWB, I received your PM, & thank you much for the invite, especially since I haven't been active around here for quite sometime. I haven't tinkered with ("worked on" would be a serious stretch :)) a saw in well over a year, maybe even two.

It sure would be fun to meet y'all, & see some saws in action. Who knows, maybe I can get a Jonsered or two put right by May 3rd.

Chris, a subdivision dweller, certified cityslicker, & urbanite

AWB, I received your PM, & thank you much for the invite, especially since I haven't been active around here for quite sometime. I haven't tinkered with ("worked on" would be a serious stretch :)) a saw in well over a year, maybe even two.

It sure would be fun to meet y'all, & see some saws in action. Who knows, maybe I can get a Jonsered or two put right by May 3rd.

Chris, a subdivision dweller, certified cityslicker, & urbanite

You're welcome. For a "city slicker" you have a respectable saw list. Hopefully we can see some of them.:cheers:

You're welcome. For a "city slicker" you have a respectable saw list. Hopefully we can see some of them.:cheers:

Thanks. There's a possibility that this cityslicker might be moving to the Tomball area, which would make me a townslicker. The list would be much more respectable if more of the saws were up & running :chainsaw:, not disassembled & stored. The Disston, unfortunately, is pretty much a basket case (there's an old thread here somewhere).

I look forward to reading/receiving more details about the GTG.

I've made plans to be there. Will bring my Dave Neiger 361 and Ed Heard 361 for you guys to compare. I have a pipe on Ed's saw. Will have to richen up my carbs for your lower elevation when I get there, as I'm at 6000'. Tom

I've made plans to be there. Will bring my Dave Neiger 361 and Ed Heard 361 for you guys to compare. I have a pipe on Ed's saw. Will have to richen up my carbs for your lower elevation when I get there, as I'm at 6000'. Tom

Can't wait! Were at 220'.:dizzy: Do you think you will see any gains from the higher air density?:D

Can't wait! Were at 220'.:dizzy: Do you think you will see any gains from the higher air density?:D

He will be smiling!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

It will definitely pull harder!!!!!!!!!

We have some friends who live near Lake Powell AZ near 3800' ele. and he races drag boats with us In DSRA and he loves to come run here near sea level,,,, always says his boat runs better here,,,,, FWIW!!!!!!

Bring it on boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back