THALL and Hoss out cutting today..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Anutter view. Hoss hurry up, I'm running out of pics for these pic hungry guys..

Last edited:
Hmmm..I need one of those hedge trimmer attatchments for my Stihl trimmer...That picture just reminded me of that...I'll I'll go and get one tomorrow before I forget.

Hmmm..I need one of those hedge trimmer attatchments for my Stihl trimmer...That picture just reminded me of that...I'll I'll go and get one tomorrow before I forget.

Hot diggy dog I knew that rack would increase sales,LOL

Just so you don't forget, REMEMBER TO GET THAT ATTACHMENT TOMORROW TIMBER!!!!!

Hot diggy dog I knew that rack would increase sales,LOL

Just so you don't forget, REMEMBER TO GET THAT ATTACHMENT TOMORROW TIMBER!!!!!

Time to cut the grass again...I guess I'll be needin' some trimmer line as well...Mine needs a whole new string head...Thanks for the reminder...You just opened up a whole can of worms.....If chic reads this,she'll insist that I not work tomorrow and cut the grass

Time to cut the grass again...I guess I'll be needin' some trimmer line as well...Mine needs a whole new string head...Thanks for the reminder...You just opened up a whole can of worms.....If chic reads this,she'll insist that I not work tomorrow and cut the grass

REMINDER, AFTER WORK, CUT THE GRASS TIMBER, and DO THE HEDGES,lol..

REMINDER, AFTER WORK, CUT THE GRASS TIMBER, and DO THE HEDGES,lol..

I don't actually have any hedges...I wouldn't even have any grass if I could get away with it....But every now and then I'll have some customer request that I trim their bushes......Hedge trimmin' money is just as good to me as tree cuttin' money...They are both green:D

And how bout' them concrete saws!!!!!...I've always wanted one of those just to say I have one....I actually had to rent one a while back.

And how bout' them concrete saws!!!!!...I've always wanted one of those just to say I have one....I actually had to rent one a while back.

Concrete saws ya say, got plenty. I know you like your Husky chainsaws but when it comes to concrete saws Stihl has no peers ole boy. They own 50% of the world market in those and for good reason, they hold up...

Concrete saws ya say, got plenty. I know you like your Husky chainsaws but when it comes to concrete saws Stihl has no peers ole boy. They own 50% of the world market in those and for good reason, they hold up...

I'll take your word on that...I don't even konw what that POS was I rented that time...It was yellow......I will say that I won't own anything but a Stihl trimmer....

I'll take your word on that...I don't even konw what that POS was I rented that time...It was yellow......I will say that I won't own anything but a Stihl trimmer....

Yellow, that be a Partner saw. They pretty big in the concrete saw market though the ones I have had my hands on weren't all that great either.

Yellow, that be a Partner saw. They pretty big in the concrete saw market though the ones I have had my hands on weren't all that great either.

I should probably buy me one sure enough.....Never know when one of my guys might drop something on a paved driveway,and I have to fix it.

I will say that I won't own anything but a Stihl trimmer....

You owe it to yourself to try a Kawasaki trimmer. Just over 10 lbs, 1.6 hp. Just got one, it is the string beast. No one makes a small two stroke like Kawasaki...you hit the throttle and it's just go time. They are taking the market by storm, too. Pure two stroke, no cat muffler.

You owe it to yourself to try a Kawasaki trimmer. Just over 10 lbs, 1.6 hp. Just got one, it is the string beast. No one makes a small two stroke like Kawasaki...you hit the throttle and it's just go time. They are taking the market by storm, too. Pure two stroke, no cat muffler.

Yada Yada Yada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woody get back to your room..

Back